VPN

I'm just getting lost again - can I have some of those pills ...

Good god GT! Where the hell did you get all that from? There must be more to you than the pill popping, grumpy old SE/DE user we all know.
Wait until you have the pleasure of his company in the first instance.

Ok but as it seems the costs offset - we will just swap for the cost of postage - you send me your stuff and I will send you a pill - good deal?

OK, done. tracking number 666000666

;)

Really, odd ? Why ? :)
According to this source
"In modern popular culture, 666 has become one of the most widely recognized symbols for the Antichrist or, alternatively, the Devil. The number 666 is purportedly used to invoke Satan. Earnest references to the number occur both among apocalypticist Christian groups and in explicitly anti-Christian subcultures"

You will need to be careful where your VPN is located. You definetly don't want one hosted out of the "Five Eyes" especially USA or UK - who seem to be going completly bug-shit crazy with Camaron planning to ban encryption.

You also want to try to get a VPN that advertises that they don't keep logs or have a Warrant Canary.

Privacy Tools has a list of VPN providers plus a plethora of useful info and software. Very interesting reading if you want more info on what the government is doing to your privacy