Washpool shaving soap pucks now available (handmade in Australia, plastic & palm oil free) [vendor post]

Michelle@Washpool

Trusted Vendor
Washpool is now making our shaving soaps in pucks. These are the same products as our regular traditional shaving soaps, but wrapped in wax paper with paper labels, for the environmentally conscious person (all our products are palm oil free).

Here are some quotes from reviews of our shaving soaps (and there are more on this forum if you search for 'washpool'):

"Excellent shaving experience"
"Wonderful lather, terrific scent"
"Creates an incredibly rich and fatty lather"
"The soap is slick and lathers quickly. I finish the shave feeling moisturised."
"Will be using yours from now on and telling all my mates."
"Great scent and the cushioning, glide and protection provided once lathered are excellent"
"There's more soap in the container than many other artisan soaps, so I consider it good value for money"
"Better than premium international brands"

We have three options in both the tub and the puck:
  • Bergamot · Patchouli · Cedarwood Shaving Soap [01] (Saponified Tallow (hand-rendered, local), Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Essential Oils of Bergamot (Bergaptene-Free), Cedarwood, Patchouli))
  • Lemongrass · Lime · Lemon Myrtle Shaving Soap [02] (Saponified Tallow (hand-rendered, local), Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Peppermint Gum, Lime, Lemon Myrtle)
  • Scent Free Shaving Soap [03] (Saponified Tallow (hand-rendered, local), Organic Cacao Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Lanolin, Castor Oil)
We usually have little sample pots available. You can request one by adding a note in any order "free shaving soap sample" and we'll include one. Make sure you include the "shaving" bit or our packers might include a normal soap sample instead.

Cheers,

Michelle

IMG_20190820_153224.jpg

Dang, I only just got some of the soap in a tub about a week ago.
Haven’t tried it or the sample yet, but will give it a whirl in the next few days

I can vouch for these products as I got to try them early on and now that I have cleared some space will be getting more.
For my water the performance is above that of most of the boutique makers, personal preference for me is the unscented and reminds me very much of MWF- and that is a very good thing.