alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Over at YKW are some rumours floating around...

Yes some concerns raised about QC and customer service across a number of forums it seems ....

YKW are worse than a bunch of old women when it comes to gossiping and making something out of nothing.

The BEST two that I've seen over there - and I kid you not about these both - they were separate threads posted up:
1. A Texas based member was so concerned about I.S.I.S's rise in Syria/Northern Iraq that he feared it spilling over into secular Turkey to such a degree that production of Arko ground to a halt as man, women and child struggled to stay alive - hence he wanted to know should he buy up in bulk now before this occurred!

2. And it's kinda on the same line of thought (or rather lack there of!) another member after the Malaysian Airlines crash/shootdown in UKR and deterioration in US-Russian relations feared the Russians cutting off exports of shaving products to the US and wanted to know if he should buy up on RUS made Gillette blades now before the Reds really stuck it to them by cutting of that lifeline! Are there no limits to the evil ways of Putin!

FWIW I'm really surprised Weber's customer service has been lacking - after I bought mine waaaay before you bunch of johnny-come-latelies I had a concern about something and they replied within a day of my sending it. Seemed nice folks.

Wow. "Shavapocalypse is nigh!" cry the doomsdayers!!!! The Fat and now the Weber heads... Is it a slow week at KYW??!?

The problem lies in so many good folks of YKW consulting their rheumatologist too often

The problem lies in so many good folks of YKW consulting their rheumatologist too often
Good money in rheumatology... In firearms too I have heard. (Need to stockpile for both the Shavapocalypse and the Zombie plague. Be prepared!)

Hopefully not unshaven Zombies. Argh. Fend them off with razors. Take off the bottom plate for extra aggressive weaponry should they charge en masse

@Mark1966 , wow ......I didn't find it too bizarre until the end where he starts going through the testing modus operandi etc. My goodness thats quite something else and towards the very pointing end of any OCD spectrum. Love to hear him explaining to his partner why he's taking pictures, logging daily mileage and vernier calipher readings on his shoes!

.... Love to hear him explaining to his partner why he's taking pictures, logging daily mileage and vernier calipher readings on his shoes!

You don't think there would be other signs that make her suspect something ? :)