Well hello there

Dabloodymess

Hey all, was alerted to this fledgling forum by Boring Accountants post on WP... where a fair few of you would know me from.

Been into DE shaving for a few years now, although my guilty pleasure right now is a beard.... so it is kind of weird to be registering on a shaving forum right now >_>

Hey all, was alerted to this fledgling forum by Boring Accountants post on WP... where a fair few of you would know me from.

Been into DE shaving for a few years now, although my guilty pleasure right now is a beard.... so it is kind of weird to be registering on a shaving forum right now >_>

A beard!!!! Tar and feather him....

Welcome to the premier Australian shaving forum mate!

A beard!!!! Tar and feather him....

Welcome to the premier Australian shaving forum mate!

So premier also means 'only' now as well? :p

I hope this place can get pumping a bit, im quite a big fan of smaller Aussie forums rather than other more monolithic ones (WP).

I see a bit of despair about the slow growth... having seen a few forums take off before it happens very quickly and the growth becomes exponential, its just the start up phase where it seems like you will never have more than 100 users :)

Hello and Welcome. What do you mean small? Slow Growth? Even people with beards are turning up.

I see a bit of despair about the slow growth... having seen a few forums take off before it happens very quickly and the growth becomes exponential, its just the start up phase where it seems like you will never have more than 100 users :)
Not really despair, we just like complaining about something.
Most of us aren't going anywhere and will probably keep shaving; and it's not like there's any other AU shaving forums. Busier here than GSL anyway.
But most of us are from WA and we like having something to whinge about and since no one else was posting except people from WA, we all had a whinge. But it wasn't to be taken seriously, we may whinge, but we're never serious...
Too many british people settled in WA, and we picked up their attributes, whining and other things, but in a joking manner and not be serious about it most of the time.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say we are the premier Australian shaving forum. Meaning only.

Now I know that I wasn't the first here but maybe the first few [ie a number larger enough to include me] should get some special Foundation Member tag or something :D

Now I know that I wasn't the first here but maybe the first few [ie a number larger enough to include me] should get some special Foundation Member tag or something :D

I can arrange a signed picture of PJ if it makes you feel special, Mark?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I'm a lot more inclined to post here than on B&B, more local info and actual people posting in my area. Doesn't hurt that we've got awesome users willing to pay it forward either!

To be honest I'm a lot more inclined to post here than on B&B, more local info and actual people posting in my area. Doesn't hurt that we've got awesome users willing to pay it forward either!

More PIFs gone up, check them out.

More coming too...