What is this? I demand a re-count!

:coffee::giggle::sleep::):sneaky:(n)(y):unsure::whistle:;):(o_O:censored::notworthy::sick::D:ROFLMAO::cry::confused::cool::eek::rolleyes::X3::oops::cautious::p:LOL::love::mad::barefoot:
:coffee::giggle::sleep::):sneaky:(n)(y):unsure::whistle:;):(o_O:censored::notworthy::sick::D:ROFLMAO::cry::confused::cool::eek::rolleyes::X3::oops::cautious::p:LOL::love::mad::barefoot:

Surely even Drubsta can admit that is purdy :D
@Mark1966 someone had to make an honest man of you ;)

Thank (insert deity of choice) for tapatalk and only having to see about 50% of all those emoticons.

You started it! It's a right Pandora's box.

It is - I think we need to demand a Royal Commission into Paste & Cut - lets get tot the bottom of this nonsense once and for all

It is - I think we need to demand a Royal Commission into Paste & Cut - lets get tot the bottom of this nonsense once and for all
Better idea - gather round everyone so @Mark1966 doesn't hear this. The poor man is obviously feeling neglected and thinks we don't "like" him enough (is he surprised a Boring Accountant livng in Canberra - whats to like really), but al that aside we can do our fellow shaver a favour and boost his ego a bit by giving him a "like" for every post of his you see today. (Just don't tell him ithas been arranged).

Good thing my last post was following the example set by an esteemed moderator :)