What is your favorite travel Shaving Brush

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day all,

I'm going away for a while in months time and I'm asking what is your favorite travel brand Shaving Brush that is very reliable for lathering.

Cheers
thumbup1.gif

Always take a synthetic with me when I travel (they dry so easily). I use a Pilson one but most synthetic brushes are pretty good nowadays.

I happen to be considering selling my Simpsons Synthetic and Edwin Jagger Synthetic.
What brushes do you currently own and what do you like/dislike about them?

I have a Whipped Dog 24mm synthetic with a slightly lower loft I use for travels. It produces fantastic lather, dries of course super quickly and is a really nice brush. My only complaints: it is too small for my large hands and it is a synthetic - but I don't think that's a problem for anybody else here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@borked : Chubby Synthetic? What loft???

Think it's the Classic.
Will have to check and get back to you.

I think a synth is a must whilst travelling. Actually, I think they're a must all times, but hey. I have a smaller Mühle travel synth but I prefer to take my Omega S-Brush.

G'day all,

Okay change of plan I now got myself a Omega Hi-Brush Series Synthetic fiber hair and I've got a brush container that's fit perfectly for my new travel brush

Thanks all for your help

Cheers (y);)
A great choice for travelling. The synthetics dry so quickly.

You'd be wise to use it a bit before travelling in order to get used to the synthetic idiosyncrasies.