What next - Trumper's Coconut or Taylor's Avocado?

Might give the Pureman Prototype Opencomb a cleanup and send it down for inclusion in the box.

I definitely want it back, but it is a quite different axe to the average handle. Probably a little milder than the R41 by all accounts. Someone needs to send it to me!
Is that the R41 you want to get sent to you or the Pureman?
I'd love to try the Pureman out.

Is that the R41 you want to get sent to you or the Pureman?
I'd love to try the Pureman out.

I have the Pureman, and want to put it in the Travelling Box #2.

I want to try the R41.

I have the Pureman, and want to put it in the Travelling Box #2.

I want to try the R41.
I have the traveling R41 just waiting to see who is next on the list.Wasn't terribly impressed - required too much concentration to ensure no blood loss. Actually maybe it didn't but it certainly had that feel against the skin and therefore no fun.

Might come out and pick it up from you Glenn, I have to put a new battery in the car this week (probably go buy it Thursday night) and give it a run afterwards. A nice blat down the M4 should be perfect for that.

@stillshunter all good - perfect chance to get some feedback from you guys! I still need to figure out some samplers, the travelling box is a good substitute for that in the meantime.

@stillshunter all good - perfect chance to get some feedback from you guys! I still need to figure out some samplers, the travelling box is a good substitute for that in the meantime.
Once you do work out a sampler box, I would love to buy one from you and get onto some of these creams you have. Big fan of TOBS so I am keen to try something that is even better!