Where was that cheap synthetic brush?

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
I remember a post in the last 2 weeks about a cheap synthetic brush, I think it was around the $20 mark.

Someone for the love of deity post a link.

Just arrived in the mail today. 2 x Body Shop brushes (Thanks @Mark1966 for your direction). My DE89 (thanks @Mark1966 for your sale) with Bulldog handle (thanks @Nick the Knife http://paste-and-cut.com.au/communi...-weber-handles-usd25-10-post.1509/#post-34434) will be leaving home for the next month or so. I have a couple of mates who I'm trying to get started on real shaving. I'll give than some soap, a 5 pack of Astra Greens & a brush to get them started with a loan of my DE and see if they like it.
@Monsta_AU Thanks to @Mark1966

After reading that I went straight to the Body Shop to check them out - very pockey for me unfortunately :(

A bit more than $20, but you can get a Frank Shaving purtech synthetic landed for under AUD $40. I've got this one and it's almost on par with my Plisson. If you go that way, offer $5 less than the asking price, I did and it was accepted.

I just want a cheapie for the other half for her legs. I have a tub of the B&M Velvet in the Sydney consolidated order for her to try on her legs.