Review Wm. Neumann & Co.

Joucas

2017 Sabbatical Fail
Ok fellas, here's one I haven't seen much mention of. (Admittedly, I haven't been doing this very long.). But was intrigued by a positive review and received in the mail today. It's a liquid cream in a pump bottle and the scent is called Old Fashioned Soda. I loved it. Like a root beer float with vanilla ice cream. Super easy lather, slick and moisturizing. Didn't even feel the need for my Proraso aftershave balm. Made in the good ole USA so it might be expensive for y'all. But worth taking a look at their offerings.

7271c5ddcbc73b340826881227db64f7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my ignorance. What are they looking for when asking for prefix or review when posting?

Sorry for my ignorance. What are they looking for when asking for prefix or review when posting?

Generally the ''Review'' tag is added to a new thread when the poster reviews a product i.e provides a list of the ingredients, how the product performed, how it smells and the posters opinion on it.

@mantic59 really digs this shaving cream. I'm more a soap bloke than going for the the creams.

Personally, the hand pump reminds me of hand soap dispenser and doesn't suit their "old fashioned" style their product is trying to evoke.