WWE Elimination Chamber

I sometimes think I must live in a barrel. But even Google doesn't tell you what WWE actually is until the fourth result... :unsure:

I sometimes think I must live in a barrel. But even Google doesn't tell you what WWE actually is until the fourth result... :unsure:
Probably be around 40-50k fans at Optus Stadium.
we went to New Orleans a few years ago for Wrestlemania 34, a week long of events

Priced it up and decided it was not worth the $ to head over. Could have a week holiday elsewhere for similar cost. I also weighed up the fact that the Elimination Chamber itself makes those matches difficult to see properly live. Would have been awesome to see Rhea main event here in Australia as I have known her pretty much since she first started wrestling. Also know a lot of indy wrestlers that are heading over to Perth to work on a couple of the indy shows that are on Friday and Saturday. The EPW Supershow on Friday evening is going to be amazing.

Priced it up and decided it was not worth the $ to head over. Could have a week holiday elsewhere for similar cost. I also weighed up the fact that the Elimination Chamber itself makes those matches difficult to see properly live. Would have been awesome to see Rhea main event here in Australia as I have known her pretty much since she first started wrestling. Also know a lot of indy wrestlers that are heading over to Perth to work on a couple of the indy shows that are on Friday and Saturday. The EPW Supershow on Friday evening is going to be amazing.
Yesterday was a great day, we had the Press Conference then the On Location meet and greet for a couple of hours.
6 wrestlers with photo opportunities, Plenty of food and an open bar.
today is the main event, we have pre show hospitality first.
agree anyone travelling it’s an expensive event, But a magnificent experience .
we met a young guy who travelled from Adelaide, his package was $15k,