Yay! Somewhere I can post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes threads do sometimes go off rails here. @Mark1966 will be along presently with his BOT stick.

Ummm, yes, well - OK gents - back on topic please.

A warm welcome to this fine forum to the esteemed @filobiblic. What do they say? Pull up a chair, chew the fat and enjoy the gentlemanly discussion to be had in these parts.

By way of introduction:

What bourbon do you drink?

What is your regular CC?

Do you have a preferred calibre?

Last edited:

Nah, used to it. True dumbness is someone who doesn't ask the question. Many a time I've seen the look of relief on the faces of people when I stick my hand up to ask the question. People unfortunately scared of being labeled dumb. I picked the biblic reference and was really gently inquiring as to it's origins, secretly looking forward to the prospects of a bible basher on this forum. But as FB is obviously a lover of books this is not likely to be the case given that most bible bashers are burners of books.

These are the type of subtleties completely lost on Drubbing.

There was a topic? Only an accountant could see one I s'pose.

I can do subtle. I just don't want to.

Most Bible bashers love at least one book. But they think it's a history and self help title, when it should be in the fiction and fantasy section.

People love fiction and fantasy, some people even believe that shaving brushes shouldn't hung on a stand, I know, but it is true.

OK gents - back on topic please!!!!!!

A warm welcome to this fine forum to the esteemed @filobiblic. What do they say? Pull up a chair, chew the fat and enjoy the gentlemanly discussion to be had in these parts.

By way of introduction:

What is your regular CC?

OK gents - back on topic please!!!!!!

By way of introduction:

What is your regular CC?

Strong sense of dejavu...

@Mark1966

I prefer a Bundy Rum or a nice Port

What is your regular CC?
I presume you're asking about my Country Club membership? The closest I've got is my Medicare card...

I used to have my concealable weapons license but it's expired. I used to shoot .380 and my friend had a beautiful blue steel .457 Magnum

@Pjotr
Haha! Well, I wouldn't call myself a bible basher by any means but definitely a god botherer or jesus freak.

****FORUM GOES SILENT****

(Well there goes this thread!)

@filobiblic

I don't mind a Bundy Red if I have to drink spirits and there are no single malts around - but if you go to some US forums start talking bourbon.

CC - was concealed carry. While you didn't realise that you actually did have a licence to do this - you would fit right at home on those forums!

'a god botherer or jesus freak' - LOL I think you just scored a custom title - something like the username @Drubbing tried using in one of those US forums :)

Expect some ribbing but this forum puts up with me as a happy clapper

@filobiblic G'day mate from another relative newb. Lots of rules here so please be careful. I'm not allowed to tell you any of them, as that's one of the rul….oh shi…darn, swearing's an issue too, as is…oh fu….

Kick back and enjoy. Meanwhile, a weird and possibly creppy question to ask on this forum but what's your persuasion shaving-wise or do you sport a biblical Moses-style beard as well? SE, DE, etc., etc.

See how I kept it on track @Mark1966 …not like some of the Mods who posted.

@filobiblic G'day mate from another relative newb. Lots of rules here so please be careful. I'm not allowed to tell you any of them, as that's one of the rul….oh shi…darn, swearing's an issue too, as is…oh fu….

Kick back and enjoy. Meanwhile, a weird and possibly creppy question to ask on this forum but what's your persuasion shaving-wise or do you sport a biblical Moses-style beard as well? SE, DE, etc., etc.

Hey @stillshunter ! I'm using a Merkur Progress and Standard Razors Black at the moment. My preferred blades are Israeli IPs/Personna Reds. I'm really liking the HTGAM's shaving soap at the moment...

But... I just had some skin cancers removed and the 'repair' surgery has left me looking like Frankenstein's bolt-less cousin; scars, flaps of skin and lots of blood. I still have 2 operations pending over the next 6 weeks...

So... i'm seeing how long I can grow a beard during that time. Currently it's hipster bum-fluff stage but here's hoping for a fully, fledged "Moses-style" beard in a couple of months time! :D

That Standard Razors thing is a weird looking beast. It's so smooth and sleek, it's bloody terrifying. How have you kept all your toes? Surely it does the divebomb every time you pick it up.

It looks like it's as slippery as an eel. But it's actually quite grippy and doesn't jump out of your hands. I find it weird that it's so light (being Aluminium). But it chows through the stubble. I use it after more than a day's growth.

Okay, I think this one has run its course. You should be able to post in the rest of the forums now.

Status
Not open for further replies.