2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Gotta get me one of them absotootelies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You mean a P&C 2020 Absotootelies

giphy.gif

Are we there yet?

+ 12 hours to midday :(

Alfredus, would you be able to bump the start time and details.
I can't seem to find them.
Thanks.

The opening bids on the charcoal goods, dc straight, and the wolfman were straight up high rollers.

Razor Burn started with a flame thrower on everyone :LOL:
Its only day one with plenty of opportunity to add to the generous bidding thus far! Its all for a worthy cause and honoring Tim so here's hoping we do him proud and raise some needed $$$ (y)

You telling us you've given up already...? You know you want one and Sunday is still a long way away so plenty of bidding to go! :coffee::p

Well if I keep doing $1 bids a certain moderator might ban me!

You seem to have the hot hands out of the blocks El Presidente

Well if I keep doing $1 bids a certain moderator might ban me!

You seem to have the hot hands out of the blocks El Presidente
I'm sure said moderator won't mind as every $ is needed if we want to beat last years effort!

I've happily started the ball rolling and hope to see some movement over the weekend as the guys have been exceptionally generous but plenty of time to go until Sunday evening... (y)

If you'd have told me that the Charcoal Gen 1 would be beating the UNOBTANIUM Tradere on price, I'd have challenged you to bet on it because I'm a degenerate. But you'd also have my money right now, which you could use to buy the Tradere so you'd also be a winner twice.

Amazing generosity towards a good cause so far lads. Let's keep running the tally up.

If you'd have told me that the Charcoal Gen 1 would be beating the UNOBTANIUM Tradere on price, I'd have challenged you to bet on it because I'm a degenerate. But you'd also have my money right now, which you could use to buy the Tradere so you'd also be a winner twice.

Amazing generosity towards a good cause so far lads. Let's keep running the tally up.

It is an unobtanium one of a kind P&C engraved Charcoal Gen 1 #justsayin