Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
We know that all the stores are busily advising us of deadlines for delivery but thankfully 'Santa' has no such deadline.

I've been told that he will be watching this thread so now is your opportunity to make that last minute gift request.

Fortunately there are NO restrictions on what the reindeer can carry on the sleigh - so products containing alcohol are fine.

The usual 'three wish' rule applies BUT since I know you are all sensitive souls I've pre-filled the first wish for you (thank you Miss Congeniality) and if you can make at least one of the other two shave related that would be great.

So the format is:

1. World Peace
2. [shave related please]
3. [non-shave related]

I'll kick off -

1. World Peace
2. Darwin Razor - passed on these early in my collecting days and have regretted since. Love the look of them. See below for a pic.
3. Vintage 1966 Omega. Seamaster, Constellation (pie pan) or Seamaster DeVille, not such which I would pick :)

Darwin -

3107A.jpg

Omega Seamaster (pics of others in links above)
887c7d55d43f82d51a84d355d01ec4cf.jpg

1. World pea's
2. Family stability and security
3. Find the fortitude to follow a passion/dream career wise and oust those pesky politicians for us average folks

That was a silly move.

You mean passing on one early on? Yes. But it was about $1k even then (although cased and mint condition) so I let it slide by ...

But it's not a Gillette.
It's only Gillettes that you don't collect.

Leave some crumbs for the rest of us.

But it's not a Gillette.
It's only Gillettes that you don't collect.

Leave some crumbs for the rest of us.

I'm leaving LOTS at the moment!

Just one little Darwin ...

I got too much this year - new house, renovation, lot's of shaving stuff...so:

1. World Peace
2. Health for family, friends and myself
3. Lot's of time to hang out more with above family and friends

You mean passing on one early on? Yes. But it was about $1k even then (although cased and mint condition) so I let it slide by ...

You are kidding me. From your post I got the impression that you had it and sold it on. No razor is worth that much.

You are kidding me. From your post I got the impression that you had it and sold it on. No razor is worth that much.

No sorry, never had one in my hands. This was a pretty complete set and now probably worth $2-3k. I have a couple of other razors that would sell for north of $1k each.

1. World Peace
2. To put the perfect edge on any razor I ever touch
3. World Peace (and here I don't mean the stupid bald monkeys who've fucked it up, but that the Earth will, again, be at peace!)

In the spirit of Miss Congeniality did you all see this?

Think it is the first time I've felt sorry for a pageant contestant. Wonder if Steve Harvey will EVER get a hosting gig again?

So any others have a wish list - better be quick, time is running out!