All I want for Christmas is ...

So any others have a wish list - better be quick, time is running out!

Only 24 hours to get your requests in guys - come on, I KNOW that Santa is watching this thread :)

1. World Peace
  2. Quality Fan Shaped Best/Super Badger >24mm knot (Thater/Simpsons etc.)
  3. For everyone to enjoy the time they have with their family and loved ones over the coming year...

AusFarce related:

The Mrs wanted some Euro sunnies for Xmas. I went back to Otticanet as I always do. Ordered Saturday night, but it didn't leave Italy til Tuesday. Xmas orders obviously meant they were slow to get stuff out. Every order I've put in previously has left the next day after payment.

I watched the (fully working and accurate) tracking and never thought it would make it. It hit Singapore last night and arrived this lunchtime.

Halfway round the fricking world in 2 days. Fed Ex are simply incredible and they do this every fucking time I buy sunnys at this place. Free shipping to me as well. AF can't get anything from one end of this country to the other in less than 10 days at regular postage rates.

I'm asking for some:

1. Mindful hones,
2. Satisfying strops,
3. Exhilarating shaves.

Not too much to ask, really.

But what about world peace!

But what about world peace!
He'll take a piece of that too - and slurry it up good and proper before putting an edge in it to pop the hairs off with a mere glance...

For next Christmas I'm dreaming of...
1. World peace
2. Sharks with lazer beams that can slice those stray whiskers off your face...

Can I amend mine to exclude a burst water pipe flooding the laundry and a knot falling out of a brush ?

Vie Long, aka Shedomatic, aka the brush that the manufacturer refuses to acknowledge, or even return emails about!