April 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hucklaration badger came in. Handle is from Bristle Brushwerks and the knot is hand tied by Declaration Brushworks. It's quite the beauty to hold and it's amazingly soft on the skin.

zeektPK.jpg

LIiYjss.jpg

8lSieZw.jpg

zI0uVus.jpg

Cl8xNha.jpg

Any day involving one of these boxes -

- you know is going to be a good day!

For those of you who have not experienced a package from TSW (shame on you!) the packing and presentation is superb -

I cannot imagine even AusPost being able to damage the contents - although my challenge to you @shavetheman is to find packing tape that resists the vagaries of AusPost but them immediately falls off the items in the present of a rabid shaving enthusiast!

So what is inside? Glad you asked -

The Petrichor does smell pretty amazing. I must say that we are pretty spoilt to now have access to items like this and other limited releases though Con. Thanks mate (y)

My Hucklaration badger came in. Handle is from Bristle Brushwerks and the knot is hand tied by Declaration Brushworks. It's quite the beauty to hold and it's amazingly soft on the skin.

zeektPK.jpg

LIiYjss.jpg

8lSieZw.jpg

zI0uVus.jpg

Cl8xNha.jpg

I am currently in negotiation with Scott for a knot. Things seemed to have stalled actually but I am glad to see you have one. I am really keen for a review.

The Techs are great little razors I bought one ages ago which I enjoyed, I now have four, all pretty similar, as I keep picking them up bundled with other razors that I want.

same i usually give them away to noobs here at work who want to start. im not loosing anything they are only worth $10, throw in a few astras boom

same i usually give them away to noobs here at work who want to start. im not loosing anything they are only worth $10, throw in a few astras boom

That's a great thing to do with them as they are a good razor to introduce a noob. Perhaps I should start doing the same before I pick up any more!

I think there is still some stock at The Stray Whisker @lerenau .
@Benjamin Con the @shavetheman always have a secret backdoor for leftovers for those who may have missed out, it's all depends on how they negotiate with Con with a very special secret 'The Stray Whisker Handshake' :smuggrin::smug: and I'm pretty sure he'll be able to help them out. Please don't ask me I'm just a Mason and I don't know the secret 'The Stray Whisker Handshake' because I've never met Con face to face, I've only seen him on Youtube :smuggrin::smug::p:D

Last edited:
I am currently in negotiation with Scott for a knot. Things seemed to have stalled actually but I am glad to see you have one. I am really keen for a review.
Finally on the list for this beauty (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.