Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK gents - the date has changed so time for a new thread!

Post your goodies here ....

[Quick enough this time?]

[Nice work Mark - born for this job I reckon.]

Just scored a used Simpsons Classic 2 in Best….well will when it arrives later on in the week.

Think it'll tag-team well with the Duke 2 (also Best). Some say they're too close, which suits me just fine. Love my D2 and if the CL2 is at all similar then I'll be mighty happy. It'll get me through what Winters I have left here, where brushes take a while to dry. No more calling on reserves (sorry through my "ro-tay-tion") - it'll be A-team all the way!

Grabbed a good deal on some 80's-90's Gillette Super Stainless.

Saved quite a bit on postage buy purchasing two lots of 50 blades. Still work out relatively expensive but I don't have any major amounts of these, and large lots are hard to find.

These may just make it into the next Vintage Travelling Blades.

Grabbed a good deal on some 80's-90's Gillette Super Stainless.

Saved quite a bit on postage buy purchasing two lots of 50 blades. Still work out relatively expensive but I don't have any major amounts of these, and large lots are hard to find.

These may just make it into the next Vintage Travelling Blades.

Bastard :)

.............These may just make it into the next Vintage Travelling Blades.

Let me know when you're organising this 'cause I can add some Wilkinsons (which you might not have) to the box. I won't be on the travelling box list (my aim in life is to get rid of shaving gear not play around with more) so I'll send them to you to add at the start.

I scored a new iKon slant with the SE handle as well as a restored and re plated "30's" Gillette New.

Now which one should I try first?

I scored a new iKon slant with the SE handle as well as a restored and re plated "30's" Gillette New.

Now which one should I try first?

Congrats x2. The NEW I love!! Long or short comb? UK or US?

Is the slant polished steel or new DLC?

More, must hear more!!!

The NEW is a long comb US model and the iKon has the DLC, it's the only way it comes now that I know of.
Looking very forward to hearing your review. I have the NEW LC UK and wondered about the iKon slant….and might still venture there after the Weber PH arrives. Who knows?

The NEW is a long comb US model and the iKon has the DLC, it's the only way it comes now that I know of.
I can kind of understand computer games coming with down-loadable content but razors?

A few (more) vintage blades came in today ...

I see your Schicks and raise you to 60 Aussie Gillette Super Stainless and Les+++Croix Markque Deposee
20p4n0p.jpg

8xpgl5.jpg

Now where did you get those Gillettes from? ..... :)

(and why do you need them AND a straight!)

Did I not advise that gumtree seller got back to me ?

And to go 1up on the GT Method, naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.