Review Barrister & Mann Roam (Tallow) Shaving Soap

Well the offer of the cold one certainly trumps my bid so I am out of the running - have to stick to ARKO!!!!
No mention as to what said cold one could be though, so specifics may still trump me ;)

Well the offer of the cold one certainly trumps my bid so I am out of the running - have to stick to ARKO!!!!
You poor bugger, times must be really tough....PM me and I'll send you a little rescue.
Those who can give, please consider helping the GT appeal. Just $1.50 a week can see a hairy man shaved again. Would you let your family rub salvaged urinal pucks on their faces, then please spare a thought for these weathered leathered faces. Give them, and us all, the dignity of a healthy shave. Please give.

You poor bugger, times must be really tough....PM me and I'll send you a little rescue.
Those who can give, please consider helping the GT appeal. Just $1.50 a week can see a hairy man shaved again. Would you let your family rub salvaged urinal pucks on their faces, then please spare a thought for these weathered leathered faces. Give them, and us all, the dignity of a healthy shave. Please give.

Very generous of you @stillshunter but you forget I like ARKO!!!! - Good lather easy to use and dirt cheap. I have enough ARKO!!!! to last a lifetime.

Sentenced to a lifetime of Arko, :sick: I bet the judge was sweating as he nervously passed down the harshest sentence in Australian convict history.

No judge required @Nonick, As the only current member of the "Flotsam Jetsam and Backwash " club as well as the second member of @Pjotr s SLAP club the emphasis of both is on low cost effective shaving. We do not feel the need to leap on every passing band wagon when what we have does the job. Pooncing about is not my style.

But BOT ...

Day Three with the Roam.

Given I scooped some out for a PCTB3 sample I reckon I'm pretty much into this thing now.

Very interesting RANGE of scents - no sure I like, not sure I dislike. Certainly well performing soap!