Barrister & Mann

His recognition that it doesn't deserve a place in any of his soaps? I agree.
His courage to admitting he likes it actually :)

Will the new line of Barrister's Reserve be making its way to Australia? I know there are always issues shipping aftershaves abroad

Will the new line of Barrister's Reserve be making its way to Australia? I know there are always issues shipping aftershaves abroad

So you would have found your answer: Yes. All Barrister & Mann's range (including all aftershaves and new products) will come to Australia via The Stray Whisker. Aren't we spoilt?! [emoji5]

The Daily Lather has recently posted quite an informative and interesting history of Barrister & Mann for anyone interested in the company. Quite a comprehensive list of information on the ingredients in the various lines and a nice alphabetised release history of the soaps from the companies inception in 2013.

I picked this up from W_E and it is posted here in case it was missed, having a P+C repository of information is never a bad thing either!

Last edited:
Barrister and Mann has confirmed 'Seville' will be restocked in the new 'Glissant' base tomorrow. Personally I prefer the old base and will be stocking up on the pucks before the new formulation hits.

Barrister and Mann has confirmed 'Seville' will be restocked in the new 'Glissant' base tomorrow. Personally I prefer the old base and will be stocking up on the pucks before the new formulation hits.

Thanks for the info. That article with table of products past, present and future was helpful.

Both bases work for me -I get great results from all B&M products.

The biggest issue is that some scents I love but others are a pass... it's hard to know which is which sometimes. That's why I really enjoyed the meet up when @shavetheman brought along soaps and aftershaves to smell & try. You quickly were able to work out what was going to be "next" on your shopping list! [emoji38]

Just a heads up, guys: Barrister's Reserve is now on its way to Con's freight consolidator in California. Should hit the Australian shores in a couple of weeks. :)

Best news since...hey, when did you last post here?! [emoji6]

Thanks Will. It's a beautiful thing you have going with Con.

Now for the heavy hitting question Will, when is @Barrister & Mann doing the DFS equivalent for us>? :)

Just a heads up, guys: Barrister's Reserve is now on its way to Con's freight consolidator in California. Should hit the Australian shores in a couple of weeks. :)

Fantastic news Will, the Barrister and Mann soaps and splashes represent excellence in artisan wet-shaving products.

Many thanks for not forgetting us down under, even with our fairly small market share :)

Fantastic news Will, the Barrister and Mann soaps and splashes represent excellence in artisan wet-shaving products.

Many thanks for not forgetting us down under, even with our fairly small market share :)

Yep - ditto to this @Barrister & Mann.

Speaks volumes of your character that you take the time to post here and not just focus on the major US market (y)

Might have to make you an honorary 'mate'

I'd be honored. :D
Mate, there's already an open invitation for a meetup with you, I think we're beyond that stage already ;)

I look forward to you, Con and Monsta collaborating :)
Three aspiring gentleman that have more than just a clue and a decent nose to boot :)