CBR Calling all Canberra (and surrounds) members

Bummer :(

Do we have a 'plan B' date wise?
Not sure, there has been a death in the extended family which has resulted in everything going a bit silly.

I was just about to advise that I can make it, but if you guys want to change dates that is understandable.

Please don't change things on my account, I'm sure it would be a challenge to get us all in the same place at any one time.

Please don't change things on my account, I'm sure it would be a challenge to get us all in the same place at any one time.

For a very similar reason, terminal illness of step-mother-in-law, my availability is unpredictable too over the next few weeks/months.

At this stage I should be able to make this weekend if @lerenau and possibly @tullfan are keen. I know I can't the following and depending on what happens over the next couple of days I may be away this weekend too. I will probably not be able to confirm until Thursday and even then depending on what happens it could be a last minute trip away.

So lets keep as planned and see how we go?

For a very similar reason, terminal illness of step-mother-in-law, my availability is unpredictable too over the next few weeks/months.

At this stage I should be able to make this weekend if @lerenau and possibly @tullfan are keen. I know I can't the following and depending on what happens over the next couple of days I may be away this weekend too. I will probably not be able to confirm until Thursday and even then depending on what happens it could be a last minute trip away.

So lets keep as planned and see how we go?
All good, gentlemen. Family comes first.

I'm easy with whatever. Just let me know and I'll go with the flow. There is no judgement here.

I hope so, otherwise Clark Kent will have nowhere to change into Superman! :)

Ummm, you do know that Santa isn't real too don't you ...

BTW, of anyone at the Canberra meet up has any Gillette 7 0' clock green to swap please p.m me.

BTW, of anyone at the Canberra meet up has any Gillette 7 0' clock green to swap please p.m me.
I've only tried the yellows. How do they compare?

But, I've got heaps of Nacets, GSBs and Polsilvers if you'd like to try some.

... Oh and Rockwells. You can have as many of those as you want. They don't work for me at all.

Many thanks mate.
The yellows do not like me,but their green cousins work for me in my 34c.
I only have 1 left and doubt if I can get to Mens Biz before the train on Friday.
I have heard great things about the Nacet and Gsb so I will take you up on your offer.
I will bring an assortment of blades down on Saturday.

@ Lenerau,please bring some rockwell razors as you have tweaked my curiousity.
Also mate if you have a Rockwell,as I am probably the only person in the known universe who has never even seen one.
Cheers

@ Lenerau,please bring some rockwell razors as you have tweaked my curiousity.
Also mate if you have a Rockwell,as I am probably the only person in the known universe who has never even seen one.
Cheers
The Rockwell 6c is my daily driver now (I like it that much). I will be happy to bring it along as well as some Rockwell blades. :happy:

I'm still not 100% back to my old spritely self. But I'm recovered enough to make an appearance tomorrow.
I hope to see some of you there!

I'm ready

XSdzkz