Could you live with only one soap?

If I was forced to do so then yes, the choice is easy!

MWF would be my choice with zero hesitation or second thought.

It does everything perfectly for me, from scent to post shave and everything in between.

I get my absolute closest shaves with MWF and the post shave is unrivalled by any other soap.

One of the great pleasures in shaving for me is pondering my soap of choice. However, if forced to choose one to shave with forever more I'm guessing I would choose one that doesn't have a full on scent, as I'd fall out of love with it relatively quickly. Obviously performance is key as well. Candidates for me: MWF, Tabac (I like the scent and it's not too prominent), La Toja or B&M Cheshire.

Too hard to choose for me. My picks would be Shaver Heaven Tallow V2 formulation in 1st Anniversary or Citrus Garden scent (considering these were never made it might be difficult to obtain them), PAA current formulation in CAD scent, Razorock XXX and Caties Bubble "Le Piment de la Vie".

The first four are based upon both performance and scent the last one although a top performer is based primarily on scent.

If Shaver Heaven or PAA came out with soaps in the above mentioned formulation but with the Catie's Bubbled LPV scent that would have to be my pick.

I really wouldn't like to, but if I absolutely had to it would be Barbershop from shaver heaven. There are other soaps that I may prefer the smell of, or other soaps that could perform better but the shaver heaven soap consistently performs well for me and I really enjoy the freshness of the scent, it is my go to favourite.

I reckon I could for sure. I used to be unable to eat the same thing for lunch every day. It had to be different. Then, I stumbled onto something I loved and I've been eating it every day for several years now. Same goes with breakfast - the same every day.

So, whilst I wouldn't want to - I could, yes. Same goes for A/S. It would become my signature scent and my great grand kids would say "Grandy used to smell like that" when they smelt something similar.

1 brand, easy. But I've not tried all of Stirling's glacial sub-range to decide which