December 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well spotted - I must confess I didn't look that closely!

LOL - you would have had to look very closely I think (like impossibly!). I had the inside running on what it was!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the benefits of heading to the UK for Xmas is picking up some goodies without the hassle of shipping across the world. Although, having done a bit of google-fu I've realised that since shipping from the UK is cheapish, and by ordering from Aus I don't pay VAT (19% cheaper), it's more often than not cheaper to get things shipped here.

One items that wasn't is the 1k Naniwa Professional Stone. A steal at £40 (A$70). It's be waiting for me when I arrive.

um the R41 are you nuts? ;-)
I have read of the havoc one of those things can cause.... my current razor is too aggressive if i have feathers in it... Voskhods for me at the moment
i have some cool stuff coming for Christmas

I love the R41 :D;) and I'm not crazy because he who must not be name shall never touch me any more :p
Icoxfek.jpg

xgqoUoW.jpg

Would’ve had more, but Air New Zealand decided to lose one of my bags. Missing about 15 more products, including a Mongoose SE razor, B&M Arctique AS & soap, & a vintage NOS Old Spice shave soap.

Which supplier in NZ you order from @walklikeaduck, HOLY COW!! early Christmas goodies

xgqoUoW.jpg

Would’ve had more, but Air New Zealand decided to lose one of my bags. Missing about 15 more products, including a Mongoose SE razor, B&M Arctique AS & soap, & a vintage NOS Old Spice shave soap.

Christ on a bike, what a bloody good haul mate - smashing job!

xgqoUoW.jpg

What a haul - nice work.

xgqoUoW.jpg

Congrats, many shaves worth of great stuff to enjoy there!
You're not prepping for this 2017 sabbatical are you? :ROFLMAO:

xgqoUoW.jpg

Wow... nice work!

rY9IKS9.jpg

Cologne gift set a Christmas present from my wife, Shaving Cream and Aftershave Balm my initiative as we were ordering from mensbiz anyway!

A nice upmarket version of Stirlings 'Piacenza' :D

Pictures,

... do not do it justice

Words,

... cannot capture its beauty.

Merry Christmas to me - this is an incredible razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.