December 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Mail:-

@todras thanks buddy I've received the package looking forward to used the Fine American Blend Classic Shaving Soap, also along with some aftershave and balm samples from you looking forward to try them out soon after New Year Eve and what is GL & SA. My brother is a huge fan of the Van Yulay 'Soap of the Gods' so he keeps the soap and the 4 small sample bottles of Genuine Ogallala Bay Rum.

Finally at last got myself another Semogue 2012 LE brush below and I wonder why other brush makers don't make enough Boar/Badger knot these days, and I ready like the feels of this knot.
THhvEW2.jpg

Last edited:
Received my new Aesop bowl from @Young Buck today and very happy. The bowl is in great condition. I have been looking for a bowl to load samples in and this is exactly what I am looking for. Great guy to deal with as well. Pictures in the sale thread here https://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/stocking-fillers.3428/ and I believe that there is still an iColoniali terracotta bowl up for grabs for next to nothing.

Just saying it like it is. It's supposed to smell like Creed Aventus. And may well do, to me it takes me straight back to high school and lots of lynx wearing teenagers. Myself included.
Yeah, yet which one?
Wager it's not the one I've got ;)
lynx-lynx-icons-600-43213.jpg

Best pic I could find of it as there's only two and they're both from the same page!

Yeah, yet which one?
Wager it's not the one I've got ;)
lynx-lynx-icons-600-43213.jpg

Best pic I could find of it as there's only two and they're both from the same page!

Back off Houbigant, there is a lynx on the prowl! :giggle:

PS: I'll swap you 100 Polsilvers for it!

A secret admirer???
Be interested to hear your views on the GBar @todras - its a nice SE - not as aggressive as the open comb versions.

I can't see any 'G' stamped in the circle? It is Made in England and thus an 'E' bar perhaps?

Looks very sophisticated :)

I can't see any 'G' stamped in the circle? It is Made in England and thus an 'E' bar perhaps?

Indeed it appears to be, marked with "Ever Ready' and made in Great Britain. Quite a stylish piece!

Looks very sophisticated :)
Well spotted - I must confess I didn't look that closely!

Status
Not open for further replies.