February 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zWAopz0.jpg

More samples with a nice little note

I hear good things about them Tom, this will be my first Shavemac so excited to see how it performs...... yeah, its a looker (y)

Upon returning to work yesterday I found that I had received a soap sample but I don't know who it is from or what it is. Who sent the sample? It appears to have originated at Gungahlin in the ACT.....

He does but I do not recall him mentioning that he was sending a soap sample. Don't think it was him.

Not his writing either by the looks of it.

Are you sure it's ummm ''Soap'' :p

No, not I @nsavage although yes I do live in the ACT @SpeedyPC and quite close to Gungahlin I would NEVER darken the doors of the post office there.

I am fascinated by the speculation about the handwriting by @todras too, I can understand that Nick can see his package but what special powers does Dan have?

BTW - @stillshunter would be my guess.

No, not I @nsavage although yes I do live in the ACT @SpeedyPC and quite close to Gungahlin I would NEVER darken the doors of the post office there.

I am fascinated by the speculation about the handwriting by @todras too, I can understand that Nick can see his package but what special powers does Dan have?

BTW - @stillshunter would be my guess.
Haha I sent Dan a picture of the parcel in private as I thought it might be from him until I realized that it originated in the ACT.

I don't think it would have come from @stillshunter TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.