Gillette Minora Stainless.

ScKtX5w.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t have a bloody microscope to compare both edges with the Gillette Stainless (red & white) vs Gillette Minora Stainless.
Why not?

I'll think about it, kept the link from @Blackie onto my iPhone.
Those things look like a great little toy, if nothing else. And that's from someone who had more than enough of microscopes (optical and scanning/transmission electron microscopes) in far too many years spent at Uni.

Edit: the ad from that link is somewhat misleading. They imply that you can see DNA molecules with that USB gadget. You can't, you'll need a tunneling electron microscope for that.

If anybody wants some Minora Stainless blades, PM me your details tonight as I am going to the post office tomorrow.

Those in a hurry to buy these blades. Don't worry too much, they will be around for a while. I picked up 1000 for Au$13 per 100 on US Amazon . They are also on Amazon Au and ebay.
Where can I find that price! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blades sent out today. Let's say there was conflict between Australia post and myself last Friday over trying to charge $3.30 on an envelope that ways 0.67grams. They tried to upsell me on smaller envelopes and still tried to charge me $3.30. I ended up going to another post office and without changing any bloody envelopes, was able to send them at expected cost per envelope size.

And you wonder why I have zero love for Auspost. :rolleyes:

Blades sent out today. Let's say there was conflict between Australia post and myself last Friday over trying to charge $3.30 on an envelope that ways 0.67grams. They tried to upsell me on smaller envelopes and still tried to charge me $3.30. I ended up going to another post office and without changing any bloody envelopes, was able to send them at expected cost per envelope size.

And you wonder why I have zero love for Auspost. :rolleyes:
What utter BS from that Auspost outlet! I just chuck on a stamp and toss it in a street post box and go from there ever since they started asking why my letters were squishy (Soap samples)

The is from their own website. Even if it exceeded the dimensions, the most they should charge is $2.20 at that weight!

Small letter or postcard - 130 x 240 x 5mm = $1.10
Large letter 125g - 260 x 360 x 20mm = $2.20
Large letter 250g - 260 x 360 x 20mm = $3.30
Large letter 500g - 260 x 360 x 20mm = $5.50

What utter BS from that Auspost outlet! I just chuck on a stamp and toss it in a street post box and go from there ever since they started asking why my letters were squishy (Soap samples)

The is from their own website. Even if it exceeded the dimensions, the most they should charge is $2.20 at that weight!

Small letter or postcard - 130 x 240 x 5mm = $1.10
Large letter 125g - 260 x 360 x 20mm = $2.20
Large letter 250g - 260 x 360 x 20mm = $3.30
Large letter 500g - 260 x 360 x 20mm = $5.50

You are correct 100%.

I weighed the envelopes before I left 0.67grams with 2 tucks of blades. Envelope size is standard size to post an a folded A4 letter. First post office claimed letters were more than 5mm ( they were approx 6-7mm. Then claimed the weight was 130gr More BS.
Then says you can buy 10 envelopes for $13.15 up to 250gr but you will still be charged extra because it's more than 5mm thick. After my two word reponse I walked out .

How many people are they ripping off ???

You are correct 100%.

I weighed the envelopes before I left 0.67grams with 2 tucks of blades. Envelope size is standard size to post an a folded A4 letter. First post office claimed letters were more than 5mm ( they were approx 6-7mm. Then claimed the weight was 130gr More BS.
Then says you can buy 10 envelopes for $13.15 up to 250gr but you will still be charged extra because it's more than 5mm thick. After my two word reponse I walked out .

How many people are they ripping off ???
Aussie Post always rip us off ALL THE TIME including B :muted: S :muted: T!!! fees and GST tax charges.