Gillette Minora Stainless.

Ordered another 200 today. I quite like these blades (obviously) and would be one of my top choices.
Now I have 'about' 1000+ blades, so that should take me through to my 80's.
However I intend to live through to my 90's so maybe I really should buy more?

As at the 2020 Census there were 2,230 NZ males aged 95+

So maybe get a few more, just in case ...

Ordered another 200 today. I quite like these blades (obviously) and would be one of my top choices.
Now I have 'about' 1000+ blades, so that should take me through to my 80's.
However I intend to live through to my 90's so maybe I really should buy more?

Your words are wise, You defiantly should buy lots MOAR. :D

Update

I have completed 11 shaves on the same blade and it feels and shaves exactly the same as the fist shave. I will continue on, hopefully makes its way to 33 shaves to equal my record using the Gillette Stainless.

These blades are the real deal. Number 1spot of current production DE razor blades.

Shave #12 using the Red & White blade and even though the Minora SS feels slightly smoother there's no signs of any harshness nor irritation, just BBS results! Not sure I'll reach @rhodes96 insane mark of 33 shaves on the same blade but happy to keep going as the Minora is on #10 as I alternate between shaves... Happy Shaves! :love:

Shave #12 using the Red & White blade and even though the Minora SS feels slightly smoother there's no signs of any harshness nor irritation, just BBS results! Not sure I'll reach @rhodes96 insane mark of 33 shaves on the same blade but happy to keep going as the Minora is on #10 as I alternate between shaves... Happy Shaves! :love:

Great feedback, thanks @Razor Burn .

Update

I have completed 11 shaves on the same blade and it feels and shaves exactly the same as the fist shave. I will continue on, hopefully makes its way to 33 shaves to equal my record using the Gillette Stainless.

These blades are the real deal. Number 1spot of current production DE razor blades.
I’m still 100% sure, the new Gillette Minora Stainless feels pretty darn close the same as the old Gillette Stainless (red & white).

While I’m still going testing both blades with the new Gillette Minora Stainless (34G) vs the old Gillette Stainless (34C). They do feel the same side by side, however, Minora Stainless is slightly smoother than the old Gillette Stainless (red & white).

I’m still 100% sure, the new Gillette Minora Stainless feels pretty darn close the same as the old Gillette Stainless (red & white).

While I’m still going testing both blades with the new Gillette Minora Stainless (34G) vs the old Gillette Stainless (34C). They do feel the same side by side, however, Minora Stainless is slightly smoother than the old Gillette Stainless (red & white).
There it is. The verdict from @SpeedyPC is in!

Watch the stock prices go through the roof now😉

Can’t wait to test one out for myself but my current Wizamet is cruising past 14 shaves without skipping a beat.

No, @SpeedyPC will have already bought up every last blade on the planet by now, you'll just have to stick to your Derbys or whatever you can find. ;)
ScKtX5w.jpg

I don't need to stock up more blades on the new Gillette Minora Stainless, because, I'm happy with the old Gillette Stainless below until I'm DEAD!!

UUbhvVD.jpg

Last edited:
ScKtX5w.jpg

I don't need to stock up more blades on the new Gillette Minora Stainless, because, I'm happy with the old Gillette Stainless below until I'm DEAD!!

UUbhvVD.jpg
At your average rate of 1 blade per month, that should last you about 2000 years. By then they should have invented a time machine, so you can come back and tell us what life is like in 4021.

I'm yet to try them in the 34C but find they shave efficiently in the mild Timeless Bronze .38SB, Yintal 3000s TTO and Smart Helix Apollo 0.50 plate.
Hard to split them but agree Minora is a smidgeon smoother with no signs of any irritation or redness post shave, just BBS that lasts ages.
What I have noticed is the lack of soap gunk build up when cleaning my Rocca which can be a pain due to the lack of rinse channels.
My greatest regret is not stocking up earlier but happy with the generous supply @rhodes sent me with plans to add some more Minora SS at a later date.
I love my other blades but the Gillette Red & Whites/Minora SS is by far the best modern blade and a must for any DE shaving enthusiast! :love: