Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

When I tested myself, it come up instantly. There was no waiting 15 minutes for the results. Michelle was negative but tested herself a day later as she was starting to go downhill and she's now positive. I took Tuesday off but after one day I was bored sitting around so I'm working from home to keep myself busy. Work has told me to stay home this week as well as the next so it's going to drive me crazy.

I don't often get sick, it's been years since I've even had a cold so this has hit me pretty hard even with the vaccinations and boosters.
Bummer man, hope you both pull through alright! I've had it twice now and the best thing I can recommend is to rug up and keep your fluids up. Take it easy and fingers crossed you don't lose your sense of smell, takes some of the enjoyment out of shaving :cry:

Take it easy and fingers crossed you don't lose your sense of smell, takes some of the enjoyment out of shaving :cry:
Funny you should say that. I hadn't realised that I'd lost my sense of smell until I opened my tub of Spitfire Tuesday night to have a shave. It then dawned on me that there was no scent, I was devastated.

I'm guessing now would be a good time to get stuck into my tub of Batter's Up :ROFLMAO:

Funny you should say that. I hadn't realised that I'd lost my sense of smell until I opened my tub of Spitfire Tuesday night to have a shave. It then dawned on me that there was no scent, I was devastated.

I'm guessing now would be a good time to get stuck into my tub of Batter's Up :ROFLMAO:
@SpeedyPC we need some Clubman Pinaud Lilac Vegetal in here!
Something that doesn’t have any windows and difficult to escape.

YLQzZF9.jpg

Back on topic AND in a completely opposite direction ...

llMj3eml.jpg

Back on topic AND in a completely opposite direction ...

llMj3eml.jpg
I've been pretty happy with the Duke Cannon Black Pepper so far. Not that I can smell it at the moment with this bloody dose of covid.

Let me know how the blue one smells once you've tried it.

I've been pretty happy with the Duke Cannon Black Pepper so far. Not that I can smell it at the moment with this bloody dose of covid.

Let me know how the blue one smells once you've tried it.

My collegaue in the office smelt them and said that the black pepper was the standout

Nice! What brand? My gym pushes the Bulk Nutrients range which are alright, but I use the Athletic Sport Kamikaze pre workout and that's actually pretty tasty
A mix of emerald labs (whey and BCAA) and some random Creatine.
I actually don’t mind the emerald labs stuff- mixes easily and tasted great.

I’m not that across supps but I just can’t get below 84kg and I’m at a 1k deficit, so we will see if the BCAA helps