Greetings and Gratitude

Bladerunner7

Hi All, I’m a Wet Shaver, a Story Weaver, a Banker, a Melody Maker, a Manic Traveler and a Food Lover. I’m a proud Singaporean and the three cities that are closest to my heart are Melbourne, Wellington and Osaka.

I shifted to Wet Shaving with DE Safety Razors in 2020 after a decade of bumps, ingrown hair issues and razor burn with my cartridge Razors, was the best decision I ever made. Since then it has been a journey of sorts with that search for a perfect razor leading to owning a few Razors and researching others experiences with them. The search is unending, expensive and a pure joy.

The reason I joined this group was mainly due the fantastic reviews by Errol and the wit of Speedy. The rest of the members here rock as well with their experiences and sharing them. Couldn’t think of another Shaving Community where I would feel more at home.

My favorite Razors are -
1. The Blackland Blackbird
2. The Razorock Game Changer .84-P
3. The Rockwell 6 S ( My First DE, so kept it for Sentimental Value)
4. The Lupo 95
5. The Razorock Wunderbar
6. The Parker Variant OC

Happy to be a part of Ya’all.

Hi All, I’m a Wet Shaver, a Story Weaver, a Banker, a Melody Maker, a Manic Traveler and a Food Lover. I’m a proud Singaporean and the three cities that are closest to my heart are Melbourne, Wellington and Osaka.

I shifted to Wet Shaving with DE Safety Razors in 2020 after a decade of bumps, ingrown hair issues and razor burn with my cartridge Razors, was the best decision I ever made. Since then it has been a journey of sorts with that search for a perfect razor leading to owning a few Razors and researching others experiences with them. The search is unending, expensive and a pure joy.

The reason I joined this group was mainly due the fantastic reviews by Errol and the wit of Speedy. The rest of the members here rock as well with their experiences and sharing them. Couldn’t think of another Shaving Community where I would feel more at home.

My favorite Razors are -
4. The Lupo 95
6. The Parker Variant OC

Fairly new myself, welcome @Bladerunner7 agree re Errol’s fantastic reviews but “the wit of Speedy” 😂

ynnFLJy.gif

My favorite Razors are -
4. The Lupo 95
6. The Parker Variant OC

Welcome to P&C, enjoy!