Greetings and Gratitude

@Bladerunner7 welcome to the world most famous P&C bloody Doghouse, please don’t blame me, if, you wasted a lot of money on wet gear. I’m not fully responsible for your marriage situation with your wife, if, she keeps on complaining about having too many wet shaving gear in your den collection.

PS. Good luck and may the wet shaving force be with you.

Welcome @Bladerunner7. Glad to see you here. I think you will find this forum very much to your liking.

I comment very little on "safety" razors as I am too scared to use them. If you ever decide to up your game and get into straight razors, there are plenty here who will offer you guidance and suggestions.
Thanks Buddy. Straight Razors are definitely a Final destination.

@Bladerunner7 welcome to the world most famous P&C bloody Doghouse, please don’t blame me, if, you wasted a lot of money on wet gear. I’m not fully responsible for your marriage situation with your wife, if, she keeps on complaining about having too many wet shaving gear in your den collection.

PS. Good luck and may the wet shaving force be with you.
Thanks Speedy. I'm sure that I will be spending much more on Shaving gear after joining P&C. Rather than blame, am grateful to you lads for all the advice and suggestions. And by the way, I did get this from the wife recently when she asked me, "Why do you need so many Razors, how many faces are you going to shave?' Just in case you guys are faced with the same, the right answer is "One" in a soft tone. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks Speedy. I'm sure that I will be spending much more on Shaving gear after joining P&C. Rather than blame, am grateful to you lads for all the advice and suggestions. And by the way, I did get this from the wife recently when she asked me, "Why do you need so many Razors, how many faces are you going to shave?' Just in case you guys are faced with the same, the right answer is "One" in a soft tone. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry, I’m not bloody married and I don’t have to worry about the wives, unless, she worries about your bloody mortgage payment on the house.

Better responses might be "how many shoes can you wear at a time?" or "how many handbags can you carry?"... :LOL:
xNScpwY.gif

Speedy, You nailed that reaction right, it would probably be a Scanpan instead of a ladle as the weapon of choice. Still can't figure the bags and shoes bit with all the women I know. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I no longer have any blacksmithing students, but that lady would be very good. A powerful hammer blow comes from the shoulder, with elbow and wrist following without tension, and even a heavy hammer follows a natural arc above your head. I've seen too many people try to swing the hammer from the elbow, which just causes blisters and sore arms.

I no longer have any blacksmithing students, but that lady would be very good. A powerful hammer blow comes from the shoulder, with elbow and wrist following without tension, and even a heavy hammer follows a natural arc above your head. I've seen too many people try to swing the hammer from the elbow, which just causes blisters and sore arms.
That's some technique for sure. Always believed that the womenfolk have strong wrists.

If you want a couple of new "free" (postage only) straight razors, one shave-ready and the other with a factory edge, they are available here.
Would love to get one though my only experience with a Shavette about 5 years ago gave me the finest results on my cheek but after I was done with my neck, it looked like Edward Scissorhands had a go. I had nine nicks and three weepers, called them the Bloody Dozen.

Having said that, I still rmember Barbers in my childhood sharpening their straight razors and using it for my sidelocks, behind the ears and the on the neck. Cherish the hands of those blokes who has a feather touch and sleight of hand.