Greetings from Adelaide

Welcome to the madhouse

Hi all, relatively new to DE shavign but positively addicted.

Glad to have you on board. I almost rejected the account due to username being so generic that it has a ton of spam matches. Lucky I checked the IP & it was a local iiNode assignment!

Hi all, relatively new to DE shavign but positively addicted.
Hi there Adam! Welcome aboard.
This is the place to confess all... Please share with us the nature and details of your "addiction". [emoji4]

Well I intentionally didn't shave this morning as I knew I had a package from mensbiz coming today, containing colonel conk Bay rum soap and cella. Is it bad that I can't wait to get home to give one a try . Haha

Well I intentionally didn't shave this morning as I knew I had a package from mensbiz coming today, containing colonel conk Bay rum soap and cella. Is it bad that I can't wait to get home to give one a try . Haha
Mmmm... Bay Rum. Got an AS to go with it? Cella is a solid soap. Enjoy your shave later today!

I don't use a aftershave as such. I generally use witch hazel then moisturise, followed by a cologne.

Hey Adam,

Mate welcome aboard - don't think we have that many folks from the City of Churches do we?

Anyway, great folks 'round these parts….and others like me here too.

Enjoy and ensure you wear protection at all times.

Wow , that Cella was amazing. Miles ahead of the proraso I had been using. And made enough lather for 3 passes with a ton to spare.

Thanks all, sounds like there are some top notch friendly lads here.

Thanks all, sounds like there are some top notch friendly lads here.
Not many of those around here. I'm afraid you're stuck with us....

Hi Adam Adelaide nice place as long as you don't miss the turn off to Melbourne on the truck route mate
(only kidding) Adam. Truckee joke
Welcome
What routes do you usually drive @Paul Smith?

All over mate Perth-Melbourne Perth-Sydney Perth-Brisbane
at the moment I'm carting Fuel to North and southwest WA
So I can be home with the Misses
Crikey! Those are some long routes. Must be tough at times- lonely and all that. Hope you are soon able to enjoy being home with the Better Half.

Cheers mate that's my plan more home time less away time
only thing that passes the kms for me is listening to books on CD
Wow. Great idea! You must cover a lot of books that way.

Welcome Adam. Looking forward to hearing how the Col. Conk bay rum goes.

I havent used it the CC yet but decided to simulate a lather in a bowl to see how it lathers up. The lather was great, almost as good as the Cella but not as dense. Still better than the Proraso imo. Not sure why the Proraso gets as good reviews as it does.