Hello Everyone

Now GT - haven't we told you about having too many of those pink tablets.

Only one at a time mate, only one at a time.

@Marlow - pretty much anything goes around here - we are pretty relaxed about old thread etc

RE The G word. I was reading on the YKW site that Gmen don't use the C word, what a relief as I would hate to be considered one of those, a g man I mean, as I am undoubtedly a C.
Canned goo? With those legs? You're a freak. You'll fit right in.

I moderate the G word. Ruthlessly. I've been so ruthless no one even uses it anymore. I'd moderate smileys too, the useless bastards, but I can't keep up with the flagrant infractions. This place is fkin anarchy.

Yeah, although I wasn't going to mention it, GT's off with the fairies. It happens either near the end of the month when his prescription is running out or at the beginning of the next when he's swallowing the damn things like tic tacs.

Yeah, I'm also intrigued.
They were told in possibly the greatest post ever made but the post got clobbered by the Drubbing Hammer before anyone but him had a chance to read it. I doubt whether it can be resurrected and having been Drubbings first I really think someone else should be his second

Well, pig shooting, dancing and prayer, looks like I may be safe although I did use a couple of smileys for which I will beg for forgiveness- but not to invisible beings.

Because they aren't invisible to me anyway. Whoops, nearly inserted a smiley.

Ah just post smileys. I think they're an abomination too but if it gets Drubbing going it's worth it. :):):)

Well, pig shooting, dancing and prayer, looks like I may be safe although I did use a couple of smileys for which I will beg for forgiveness- but not to invisible beings.

Because they aren't invisible to me anyway. Whoops, nearly inserted a smiley.
Well done Marlow - close but the type of dancing is important. Of course the true skill is in linking these topics into a single coherent post (OK you guys semi-coherent since its me).
Hi @Drubbing :) :) :)

How about a pig round up by everyone linking arms and chanting Hare Krishna until the poor little thing is surrounded and quivering in a fearful rapture before moving in to gently gather its precious bristles with tweezers, feather blades and a non tallow soap.

I am now trying to think about a humanitarian way for relieving badgers of that excess hair around their arses, I will be back, perhaps.

......I am now trying to think about a humanitarian way for relieving badgers of that excess hair around their arses, I will be back, perhaps.

That's not going to happen. They're vicious little sods. Try a horse hair brush. They just use clippings of tail and mane apparently.

nope-badger_zps850c37cc.gif

Slippery mistrustful little buggers too.

Canned goo? With those legs? You're a freak. You'll fit right in.

I moderate the G word. Ruthlessly. I've been so ruthless no one even uses it anymore. I'd moderate smileys too, the useless bastards, but I can't keep up with the flagrant infractions. This place is fkin anarchy.

And we love you for it :D
The gentleman of moderators indeed is an apt colloquialism for you :)