Hey guys

That's definately true, i already have a few packets of various blades where I've only tried one blade. But I guess that the fun part of this hobby
Yer scratch in' the surface...
Blades. Soap. Razors. Aftershaves.
It's a great hobby alright! [emoji4]

Don't know how long it'll past, but I'm trying not to buy another shaving soap until my current one finishes.

Don't know how long it'll past, but I'm trying not to buy another shaving soap until my current one finishes.
Oh, you've just got to have a backup ;)

I think I speak on behalf of us all when I say that we admire your fortitude and endurance in standing firm upon your single soap in the overwhelming tide of wonderful lather produced from the masses of soaps available. The artisan soap makers may curse you, and the shaving stores may shake their fists at you, but we will remain admirable of your internal strength and remarkable character in remaining monogamous towards your soap despite the rampant and primal urge to capture, collect and consort with soaps everywhere.
Bobby, we salute you!

Don't do it bobby.

You'll snap.

You'll have one soap for a few months and acquire such a large wish list from hanging around here you one day spend hundreds and walk out with a trolley loaded up with a three generation supply.

Much better to collect it gradually, with strict boundaries. Say, no more than one new soap or cream per week. Unless of course there's something on sale, or a bulk order is going, or a sample is offered or or

So saying you need a backup is how you guys justify it. I may be semi strong with soaps, but I'm about to snap and purchase a slant after 1.5 months using a 23c(my first de). But the temptation is too strong. Anyone got a 2nd hand one for sale??

Anyone got a 2nd hand one for sale??
Post a WTB (Want to Buy) in the classified section. More chance of someone spotting and responding.

So saying you need a backup is how you guys justify it. I may be semi strong with soaps, but I'm about to snap and purchase a slant after 1.5 months using a 23c(my first de). But the temptation is too strong. Anyone got a 2nd hand one for sale??
I don't know about a backup, but you need different soaps / creams for different seasons. I see you have proraso green, which is a good summer soap, but it's still Spring. For you guys further south, you shouldn't need the menthol hit for at least another 9 days!

Scent seems to make a difference too. Light citrusy scents are summer, heavier scents are winter. I've seen a few people describe tabac as a winter soap (backup on this fellas?)

I've considered bay rum as a winter scent.

Tabac is way too cloying to be used in Summer. Definitely a (Southern) winter job in my book.

Tabac, Bay Rum, Pinauds Special Reserve make me think winter