Hi all

Hello and welcome MrT. Looks like you're a prime candidate for more DE blades. You don't get a look in here unless you've got enough blades to hand down to 5 generations. If they're vintage you get extra credit.
Pfft, light weights, what with their paltry 5 generation supply ;)

Welcome MrT, enjoy your stay and hope you take and return value to the forums :)

Reactions: MrT
Thanks @Mong.

Yeah, it seems like quite a popular hobby too. Maybe it has something to do with morning rituals...

COTD: Ethiopian Tchembe, 18 days post roast and still going exceedingly well in an espresso.

Stupidly I think I am going to run or before I can get any more roasted.

Reactions: MrT
Don't feel bad... I have run out too. I'm half way through a bag of locally roasted coffee, and I still haven't roasted any of my own! I'm about to do some now, but it will obviously need to rest a week before I use it... I will probably need to buy another bag of roasted! Not to worry though... I have no chance of being able to replicate the quality of the roasted coffee I buy, so I'm not that upset... ;)

Belated welcome!

Well this USED to be a small forum until we had all these cool new members come in. I'm just an old fart who doesn't roast coffee - so you can ignore me.

Enjoy mate :)

To be fair this is not a coffee forum... ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Belated welcome!

Well this USED to be a small forum until we had all these cool new members come in. I'm just an old fart who doesn't roast coffee - so you can ignore me.

Enjoy mate :)
Come on mate, don't be like that.
Your Gillette collection is not only THE international yardstick for all collections, yet is suitable reference material to the history of Double Edge razors to even Gillette!

Come on mate, don't be like that.
Your Gillette collection is not only THE international yardstick for all collections, yet is suitable reference material to the history of Double Edge razors to even Gillette!

Hyperbole thy name is @borked!

Very kind mate but I think you are referring to Achim

Hyperbole thy name is @borked!

Very kind mate but I think you are referring to Achim
Achim may be the only one that affords you a challenge, that be true, yet if you were to individually document each razor you own, I would be mighty surprised if it was not a similar, if not even a superior reference to what he has.
http://razor-rescue.com already is in your possession, all it requires is image capture and documentation.
I'm sure your trusty offsider in @stillshunter would love to assist, since there's nothing else to do in Canberra.

Achim may be the only one that affords you a challenge, that be true, yet if you were to individually document each razor you own, I would be mighty surprised if it was not a similar, if not even a superior reference to what he has.
http://razor-rescue.com already is in your possession, all it requires is image capture and documentation.
I'm sure your trusty offsider in @stillshunter would love to assist, since there's nothing else to do in Canberra.
Cameras and very reasonable commission at the ready!

@Mark1966 what's to stop you now ?
If I've read correctly, you've even the temporary services of @filobiblic for a week down there, who I've all faith in his willingness to aid a fellow member in a worthy project :)