January 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7lUtbsp.jpg

MuAQQig.jpg

OdNIQ3n.jpg

Well, Yaqi had a bye bye 2020 sale. 30% off sitewide so I thought, why not? The SHD gel tip badger was the real get at $25.50. I know it's only 24mm (I prefer knots 26mm or above), but it's the only one in stock and it would be fiscally irresponsible for me not to get it at that price (at least that's what I tell myself). Really keen to compare it to the Oumo SHD, but I think I'll take my time to source a nice handle for it first. 24mm HD boar knot and 28mm Tuxedo round out the purchases to make the $45 free shipping minimum.

Thanks @SpeedyPC, I feel like I have entered a realm of secret hand shakes and ceremonial rituals behind closed doors, shaving rituals that is :)
It's ok, we ALL know @SpeedyPC is a Skull & Bones member ;)
The secret handshake is for access to his secret hidden soap crypt (shit, I've said too much already; if I dissappear, advise authorities it's the work of a soap fiend).

I’ve got plenty of triple length toilet rolls to last me about August or September ;)

8-A6529-CA-406-C-4-E38-9431-8830346-AB0-CD.jpg

And I thought Mrs Gargravarr was heavy on the bog-roll... That lot would do us until September NEXT year. :eek: But maybe your ass is oh never mind, let's not go there... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.