July 2014 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a gold 'un too.

Diver, swimmer or shooter?

OOPS - It is August now - should we close this thread? :)

Last edited:
Congrats for the win!

Well done Drubbing.

It's one of the other things I do with my life.
Tut, tut. You didn't list wet shaving as one of your hobbies. :D
(Coffee is a great hobby!)

Nah, that can't be correct - look at the page I linked to as @filobiblic pointed out -

HobbiesFishing, Reading, Woodturning, Mechanics, coffee

See, no mention of DE shaving or P&C

Seriously congrats though !!!

Gold medalist and a production engineer.
Perhaps we should be pestering you about the floated idea of a forum custom razor/handle Wazza ? :)

Either way, congratulations

The upcoming 'Pureman' handle will now need to be gold plated. I think I have found the gold anode for this process!

I'm stoked we have our own Comm Games winner on the board. Only a 50m so that has to be a rim/air event then I would have to think.

Many thanks for your efforts for our nation, this sort of success is only ever a just reward for many years of practice, dedication and self-sacrifice. Definitely need to buy you a beer or two once you are back and things settle a bit.

Well done Warren! As someone who shoots a little (and not that well), it's impressive that you're even there. To bring home a gold for Australia is another thing entirely, congratulations mate! Hope you're enjoying a well deserved beer.

Congrats @Keen edge upon the well deserved custom title too, welcome to the club :)

@Drubbing that's fair, as long as the jokes you make are said face to face ;)

It's Warren's. Congrats.

We're still doing the US gun obsession jokes on here though...

I SOOOO wish that he was a preacher not an engineer - that would have been just too funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.