July 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Congratulations...some serious metal (y)

Congrats! I placed an order for the same razor (aggressive plate only) on Saturday. Hoping to see it shipped very soon!

Thanks to all enablers: The Wolf Pack, @Errol for Reviews, @Nico and @Razor Burn for leading the way

Thanks to all enablers: The Wolf Pack, @Errol for Reviews, @Nico and @Razor Burn for leading the way
Some very nice gear, especially the 'holy grail' of DE's, the brass CG Gen 1 Lvl 2... (y) Hope you like the Smart Helix as it seems to have a cult following Down Under :love:

Congrats! I placed an order for the same razor (aggressive plate only) on Saturday. Hoping to see it shipped very soon!
I noticed you post something at B&B - congrats and hope you enjoy the Aggressive plate as its a smooth/efficient shave! (y)

In today's post: 2 more tubs of Stirling Bergamot Lavender (I already have one, but I never want to run out of this, and getting stock seems to be problematic for everybody), plus a bottle of the matching balm...

@Gargravarr We have not had any real supply issues (apart from Boat Drinks for which the ingredients are unlikely to be available this year). As long as we pay the 'Covid-19' surcharge being added by the air-freight co's, we can get most stock in 7-12 days. But just to be safe, you may want to hire 24/7 security staff to guard your Bergamot Lavender. :D

Fell in love with this brush and then had the pleasure of watching @Tony Forsyth make it on his channel
Mallee Burl & Resin Hybrid
BWA6P6p.png

• Knot Type - Badger 2 Band Finest
  • Knot Size - Oversized 24mm (25.5mm)
  • Overall Brush Height - 123mm
  • Handle Height - 70mm
  • Loft - 53mm
  • Largest Handle Dia - 40.7mm
  • Smallest Handle Dia - 30.2mm

Fell in love with this brush and then had the pleasure of watching @Tony Forsyth make it on his channel
Mallee Burl & Resin Hybrid
BWA6P6p.png

• Knot Type - Badger 2 Band Finest
  • Knot Size - Oversized 24mm (25.5mm)
  • Overall Brush Height - 123mm
  • Handle Height - 70mm
  • Loft - 53mm
  • Largest Handle Dia - 40.7mm
  • Smallest Handle Dia - 30.2mm
Congrats @Holiday as you've scored yourself one special badger brush. I was so tempted myself as I love the uniqueness of the double-ringed handle and the 2 band finest is such a awesome knot! @Tony Forsyth sure does make them special!!! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.