Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Finally - too late for today's shave but can't wait to try them out:

20151102_MysticWatersS_zpskkbgzlhs.jpg

@alfredus before getting too sample happy, there appears to be one there that I strongly suspect @Monsta_AU would be interested in trying.

...already on it's way to Melbourne

22731114696_5e70c29217.jpg

First ever Mickey Lee Soapworks Soaps. Nice of them to put in a sample of aftershave, especially as we can't order it to get shipped here :)

Two smell amazing and one I will have to wait and see.
Nice haul! Especially good to have the aftershave sample as a bonus. [emoji106]

Nice haul! Especially good to have the aftershave sample as a bonus. [emoji106]

I thought it was funny as it says on their web site they can't ship aftershave to international destinations.

I thought it was funny as it says on their web site they can't ship aftershave to international destinations.
They probably forgot/didn't realise when packing. But it doesn't matter, as it's a win for you!

OK... so let me preface by saying that I did read @alfredus 's post on the first few months of shaving. To resist temptation and get consistency... However, this stuff magically appeared in the mail today. Imagine my surprise.

Hoping the cherry isn't as prominent in the Cella when it lathers up, otherwise this may be a PIF. If people think it would be a handy resource, I'm happy to do up a "stages of cleaning" experience with the Fatboy?

edit - I left my manners in the other room, apologies. 2 thank yous that would be remiss not to mention.

Big thanks to @khun_diddy for the front 6 blade packs.
Great experience with @Gifts&Care.com on the rest of the products orders last week just before the extra 5% discount. Juan's follow up service for delivery was fantastic and also refunded the extra 5%! Will certainly be returning for more product (more than likely aftershaves - really want to try the myrsol, particularly balsamica).

Fatboy G3 (pre-clean) will upload video of tto mech once clean (though working fine now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.