November 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i follow re scent and can say that once i lathered mine then left the lid off the scent changed dramatically. I purchased the solaris, spitfire and forget the other one (green) and am very happy with all 3.
I agree with what you are saying @J.Mac I left the lid off mine and the scent has improved tenfold.

So got a few more Myrsol's today from G&C to add to the collection, buying without smelling them was a risky move and unfortunately this time I lucked out. The Plastic and Don Miguel are just not my thing so may need to off load

I strongly urge you to give the plastic a good go before you decide to move it on. The face feel is second to none.

So got a few more Myrsol's today from G&C to add to the collection, buying without smelling them was a risky move and unfortunately this time I lucked out. The Plastic and Don Miguel are just not my thing so may need to off load

I haven't got any plastic ...

I strongly urge you to give the plastic a good go before you decide to move it on. The face feel is second to none.
I agree with @nsavage - the rosewater/artificial raspberry scent and bright red colour is a little off-putting but it does feel amazing on your face! Give it a chance man!!

No pics showing for me :(

Tried to add pic again?

61lTzw1lFnKGVcyUIfklLW3aX22Iml2umS3KZqEP-M-fIIE2szZlnH18w-QyTUh4jB9BAAr9BWVu5___REU4swNULOyH0CBb_3usz8Yi_P6KJZPoR_axmyKQFoF2zE1I92ie_bke2UCw4SIO_jflcduiJJI_4lJvmb20DRFTuE_JL0lNe_8xWVR7J1z44Z6-phCf89aulBoFYTYlEpenDI-4WWOeSU6CKRPJj7y8cMWC_QpnE8pjT0lXg-y6yXn_92-jPqDmA0xjaLJBiPh2AYL0ZNnKaKFopbQ7N1iDMt-rCU5OqhfjNvrHFQfU2Ikl2QNKG1w8dvGXY-_z-fhL_VnQEYBT30rmkHdXMW_wvxZWRRd_wxzqDogv_z2So40B_A-pLXL9uaph9inpibdry_ST7PRcfhWzfQAmH75VAfwzK4brTWAOg31KO-kQHrbFFziLAuGtIpamhujq2Fjfcnfk4Jj88MdZ5bUFuIFHm_vY5e25HqsGjA2vLSnxi0i--LkHkekiddhPNegF4gOesB2EJ812Xu7QuOvM-rTD1t51J0tP5v_4vlr4IjbzLb_YF7cVVXvbF1uP4OF9xNSEcbMYz9canw1tHSgSWS-WXbkNzGJf=w1206-h678-no

oxXL9VaF8G3EnT6hzLhdemvzymeTkM0lr6ZfoeZaOZwgj0QULzGQieiROKzNdvVCuZUvJsdp6y6ZlDvb5aBeAYkYMoac0IdEauA53NNcSvj_NYMelqejZYylsrned-mcmIZQEozomxb7qj1gFsybkfYPesNaHtOTHlLBu7Q7WZ2CjIicH5-S6KE_aDXhOQe7nlYKZ4mR36CzP56XQ1wwyvmlo8ejoQXmviVI7T3jUSdZtX6r3U1jXEEV6BT8O7D9Z_LGngS4GcKnJF15g8DYZo5hhZbf88fR7r8NWd8klOKTVDOT9aPLNX2B79cUnFyWE2wpb4wAzORjxKd5XxQyiLYigt-CmZpnNH5r01U-bScgixiW1MCfcwzpT_ccUvRvv5Vto4IRj19tzSJTG_Iimn4kbuchLFOhWR6Mb96B8OtFmDv7AK0EjzDKcu8uqBVcedSIWebtDGG1uAjfx9JSLyjCeGxAT85r5pX7Z-QG1QQ4_eSsr8VmN3fq6vTe273sRcimIw4LBfruJwR7aOzbKc0gHeWZjJsk6anoxpVR_SRGZ2Vu40gRzulCrLJsp8tEcBTlkimUPJZZOb3hlmO3shDTX3wd8aeUlOx4mj0AAjZGkxPp=w904-h678-no

Oh, look!

Review will happen next week I suppose when back from travelling - thanks @King of Authentic Shave :)

(Chromium Ceramic Platinum Tungsten AND Polymer coated - wow, impressive)

Despite missing the Discount cut-off date by one day, I "pulled the pin" and ordered Myrsol Blue EDC AND Shaving Cream from Juan at Gifts and Care. I now simply need await SWMBO's explosion! Please Lord, let me not, in rebuttal, foolishly mention hair-perms, perfume, lipstick, make-up, face-peels, etc; :censored::censored::censored: .

I welcome opinions of MB Shaving Cream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, look!

Review will happen next week I suppose when back from travelling - thanks @King of Authentic Shave :)

(Chromium Ceramic Platinum Tungsten AND Polymer coated - wow, impressive)

+1 I got some too today in the mail 30 blades of Derby Premium and looking forward to try them out very soon, and I've read good feedback from other forum site saying they're far better than the Derby Extra and some wet shavers get 4 or 5 good shaves with the new Derby blades.

Now that is one cool label. Their spitfire label is also excellent. Another favourite of mine is B&M's Cologne Russe.........

Status
Not open for further replies.