October 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full_Size_Render.jpg

Ooohhh! I have Lemongrass & Blue Gum on order... please tell me the scent is strong! Loving those pearl scales too. Oh and do I spy a Bengal? Love a Bengal.. nice haul!

My LG/BG has a fairly strong scent (original formulation) but doesn't irritate my skin at all.

It's one of my favourite scents!

@borked you've been hunting way too much Treasure :p:D
ZOcjxUD.jpg

Today's booty! :)

That inconvenient moment you're offered complimentary personal delivery before release, if you buy all three and end up adding a recent release after affording the 'privilege' to sample it!
Dirty, dirty man you!
You know who you are ;)

Oh and another one to add to the collection of limited Aussie releases :)
PS, the group that was beside us, all the females rated it and at least one want to buy it ;)

Last edited:
ZOcjxUD.jpg

That inconvenient moment you're offered complimentary personal delivery before release, if you buy all three and end up adding a recent release after affording the 'privilege' to sample it!
Dirty, dirty man you!
You know who you are ;)

PS, the group that was beside us, all the females rated it and at least one want to buy it ;)

Dirty man? Really?

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to how your evening "ended" at said meet-up venue....

A little....Night Music perhaps? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dirty man? Really?

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to how your evening "ended" at said meet-up venue....

Too

Much

Information

XW3l5fr.jpg

Butterscotch, Jabonman and a few blades via stillsy.

Fantastic smell from the Jabonman

... and a calculator in the background - what more could you want!

... and a calculator in the background - what more could you want!

I usually include that calculator in the background, it has been a running visual gag for a while now.... in general..directed at no-one in particular... The file visible on the other hand is a fairly distasteful separation matter. Distasteful in that I wish the parties would stop being so silly and settle amiably.

What is interesting, is the collection of blades I am accruing through the generosity of the members here. It's a few packets here, a few packets there. I'm wondering if there is an easy way to keep track of the varieties and quantities of them all...hmm.

I usually include that calculator in the background, it has been a running visual gag for a while now.... in general..directed at no-one in particular... The file visible on the other hand is a fairly distasteful separation matter. Distasteful in that I wish the parties would stop being so silly and settle amiably.

What is interesting, is the collection of blades I am accruing through the generosity of the members here. It's a few packets here, a few packets there. I'm wondering if there is an easy way to keep track of the varieties and quantities of them all...hmm.
54213425.jpg

I've not noticed it before - will keep my eyes peeled for it now!

The separation matter sounds depressing - a common occurrence from reports from schools :(

It does sound like you need a spreadsheet though!

Dirty man? Really?

Being the aspiring Gentleman that I am, it ended with me spruiking your wares my frined :)

Speaking of wares, which European combination did you go for?

ZOcjxUD.jpg

Dirty, dirty man you!
You know who you are ;)

Night Music!!! Where the heck??

Status
Not open for further replies.