Paste & Cut Travelling Box No. 2 - Reviews and Comments thread

There was some vile marzipan smelling concoction in the box tonight.
Tempted as I was to chuck it in the bin, I placed it back and moved on to the T&H Trafalgar. I think I remember this from the 1st traveling box. If so, I liked it then and I like it now. T&H creams seem to be almost as easy to get a lather out of as TOBS but generally have a stronger smell, which to me is a good thing (if I like the smell, not in the case of p160 or cella).
So there have been a couple of winners for me this time round. The Occam's original was great, and the limes one smells good. I'm not quite sure what the pre soap soap is for but will give it a go at a later date.
I've added a 95% puck of nanny's sandalwood hard soap to the box along with a supermax menthol tube and a few extra vintage blades to try.
I can't comment much on if the soap is any good as I just don't like sandalwood as much as the rest of you seem to. It does seem a lot more subtle than TOBS etc but the smell is too cloying for me in the best of Darwin.
Hopefully I remember to put it in the post tomorrow.

Along with your stuff, Pjotr

I'm out of the loop. Got way too much stuff already without the need for temptations to persuade me getting more. Having said that I'm using a sample of Occams lime courtesy of Mark that I really like. Still not buying any for a long time but looking forward to finishing the sample so I can say I've actually finished something. It's become a bit of an obsession.

@Pjotr In Sydney (Ryde area).

Well, maybe get in contact with a Sydneyite (@gthomas04 for instance) and organise something there. Not sure where he lives in relation to you. On the one hand his dependency on drugs to control his mood swings suggests it's under a cardboard box somewhere but his constant never ending referral to shaving methods suggests he might have access to running water. In other words he could be living anywhere.

@filobiblic - pm me your address and mobile number so I can harass you in things go pear shaped and we can slot you in around @gthomas04 and @borked

@eggbert - maybe one day you will come to love that wonderful almond aroma!

Done - added in per first post

Oops, forgot to bring it to work with me.

Thanks everyone.

@gthomas04 If it works out ok I could drive and pick up the box from you. Saves postage!

Thanks everyone.

@gthomas04 If it works out ok I could drive and pick up the box from you. Saves postage!
No worries filo - cople of months to wait as yet but I will contact you when the time is appropriate. It is good , this way our country bumpkin member will probably get nothing but the lingering scent of marzipan in an empty box :)

Sydney not the centre of Australian life anymore? Eh?!

CBR is the nation's capital and most important city - but back on topic....

It's Perth. Perth all the way.
Perth, Tasmania indeed!

As for CBR, it does the job it was fabricated for admirably.