Results so far

Is that code your own personal code that also returns you a percentage of the purchase folks make or an universal code ?

It is a personal code, however I get literally something like 2% rebate on further purchases. So for every $10 you spend, I get 20 cents discount on my next order. It's pretty pathetic really.

Otherwise, you get a decent dollar value off - I think it's $5 discount if you are under USD$40 spend, or $10 off if it exceeds USD$40. So in effect, you all get the better deal by far.

Multiple items will save you on there too, as long it is multiples of the same SKU. It's 10% off for 2 of the same item. I think if you get to 10 of the same thing it is 15% off all of them. You will save far more with multiple items there than with my code after the first purchase.

Last edited:
Sweet, another method towards enabling us ;)

Kind of, yes. I only use iHerb for the electrolyte tablets for riding, I didn't even know they had Thayers at a reasonable price. There was some other shave stuff there also - I did have a look at it but nothing really caught my eye.

Wow, just checked and I actually have rewards to spend from my code (linked for new buyers that may be interested in purchasing).
I think I posted it once on the frontpage of the internet, and every so often someone seems to find it and buys items.

/edit Unfortunately it seems I have also had $10 of rewards expire.

Most places are reasonable if you inquire about expired credit, if you mention you did not get notification that it was about to expire, which by the sounds of it, applies to you.