Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Spring has sprung!

What shaving acquisitions investments have come into your life ?

Who will get naming rights to this thread?

Post details of your shaving acquisitions here (with pics please - we love pics)

Cool non-shaving stuff here

200 more of these beauties.. time to start building up an arsenal

s-l500.jpg

You are slipping @klinker 😂😂😂
Go easy on him, it's probably only 9.30 in the morning where he is... the Postie hasn't delivered his bundle of parcels yet! :LOL:
Hey, he's had a delivery for every day in the last month alone. That's more than I've had in several years. If I were that active, I'm certain I would be unmarried by now. :rolleyes: And how many brushes can you use in a single lifetime?
I'm here and I can read. So if any of you old women want to make a relevant point. I'd be happy tp respond. :mad:

Actually I had a great night. Now I'm having a bad morning, Let's put it this way, if I acquire any more gear, I won't be posting it here.
@klinker, please don't take their comments seriously, unfortunately, it's the Australian way to hang shit on people (with no malicious intent behind it) and we enjoy seeing your recent acquisitions.

I'll certainly add my apology here publicly @klinker for my contribution, which was certainly not intended to offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.