September 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polished is the only way to go for me, I like them shiny :)

have read so much praise on this razor, got high hopes... from my reading the combination of positive blade with small gap is what makes it so efficient and so smooth
Given my own experience with other Blackland razors, I'm certain you'll be more than happy with your new Blackbird. (y) Congratulations :)

After some enabling by @TomG and @Errol Blutt 0.99 Gen 2 acquired
TsqoT3O.png

Actually I had a great night. Now I'm having a bad morning, Let's put it this way, if I acquire any more gear, I won't be posting it here.

Reading through the comments made me think of my own situation...

I grew up in Australia and 6 years ago, I got married to my dearest wife, who is raised in India...

Let's just say the Aussie leg-pulling and tongue in cheek way of communicating is really not appreciated!

Wowzers I didn't know that P&B are making splashes now as I had assumed balms and solid colognes only?!?!
Great score @klinker (y)

where have you been mate?

been doing this for a couple of years now.

Thanks for the heads up.. if these are as good as u say in the blackbird I'll grab 1000 from Bic directly myself.. well depends on postage.. u have a link?

I'm currently living in India so postage will make it cost prohibitive...

But if you like, I can get a quotation from the distributor for 1000 blades.

One day, I'll get off my bum and order the splash. Unfortunately right now post between Australia and anywhere is rather unreliable at the moment.
Wowzers I didn't know that P&B are making splashes now as I had assumed balms and solid colognes only?!?!
Great score @klinker (y)
where have you been mate?

been doing this for a couple of years now.
My bad as I purchased my P&B gear locally and the local seller didn't have any splashes available so assumed they just did balms? :banghead:
Ordered from West Coast Shaving (which is actually on the U.S, east coast).

Ordered from West Coast Shaving (which is actually on the U.S, east coast).

Mind blown!

I always thought it was in SoCal ...

You learn something new every day

Status
Not open for further replies.