n5pCqzZ.jpg

Sunday‌ ‌10.25.20 ‌SOTD‌
RazoRock‌ ‌Essential‌ ‌Oil‌ ‌Of‌ ‌Lime‌ ‌Shave‌ ‌Oil‌ ‌
RazoRock Wunderbar Slant
Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdge Yellow
RazoRock 24mm Barrel Silvertip Badger
RazoRock‌ ‌"What‌ ‌The‌ ‌Puck?!"‌ ‌Lime‌ ‌Burst‌ ‌
RazoRock‌ ‌XXX‌ ‌After‌ ‌Shaving‌ ‌Splash‌

Lol 'interweb', yes I know what it is being in ICT but I just don't hear it that often from my colleagues or others.

Sent a query to B&B to see what our options are, also asked about the set with the brush as another option.

To be really serious we'll need to get some committed numbers and hopefully local individual shipping included. Batch shipping during Covid is not going to work.

even though I have the r94 & r95 I want a birch handle too, so I’m in for sure 👍

You have convinced me, so thank you again for sharing your experience. Really think a Brich Rocca group buy is on the cards. I'm in!
I think @StratMan is too blame as he converted me to the Rocca and after enjoying the R94 so much it was only natural I'd follow @Mark1966 and grab the sexy R95! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts once it lands in your den. (y)

Looking around the interweb there didn't appear to be many options selling the R95 version so I bit the bullet and went with connaught shaving as they offered a decent price and convenient shipping. If we could convince B&B to get some in it would be well worth a Group buy... :unsure:

I shouldn’t be looking cos I know how having a look ends, but went to Connaught shaving anyway and thankfully for me the birch was sold out :)

out of curiosity if we buy from at uk site are we exempt from vat?

Date:- 25 October 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- RazoRock Plissoft Bruce Synth. 24/57mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling ~ Pumpkin Spice
Razor/Blade:- Karve CB Matt SS 'SB-C' / Vintage Gillette Aussie 'Gold' Spoiler #5
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (30 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: WCS - Honeycomb 26mm tuxedo
Soap/Cream: Declaration Grooming - Persephone
Razor: Timeless 0.95
Blade: Wizamet Super Iridium (9)
Post-shave: Declaration Grooming - Masacre of the Innocents AS splash / Murphy & McNeal - AS Balm

2 pass + touchups = DFS. Wizamet blade has had its last shave. Although still smooth, the sharpness has dropped off enough to loose considerable efficiency in the shave. Soap scent official, Amber, cardamon, Oakmoss, Amyris, sandalwood, pomegranate. Complex scent and interesting. I pick up the Amber, Sandalwood, oakmoss, cardamon. I am sure I smell vanilla, although not officially mentioned. I like the scent, it's sweet, dark, and spicey.

IMG-20201022-223640.jpg

Brush: Graydog Arizona Mesquite Maggard 28mm SHD fan
Razor: Smart Helix Apollo 0.85mm Aggressive plate
Blade: Wizamet Super Iridiums (9)
Soap: CELLA Organic
Pre: Shower
WTG, XTG, ATG = BBS

A fantastic start to the day! Good Health & Happy Shaves...

Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson shaving brush
Soap/Cream: L&L Grooming and Chatillon Lux TSM Fougere shaving soap
Razor: Muhle Rocca Birch Bark Handle
Blade: Polsiver 'Brown' (1)
Post-shave: L&L Grooming and Chatillon Lux TSM Fougere splash
Fragrance: N/A

Cold, bleak, damp here in CBR - but a great shave!

Gx1QRPjl.jpg

Brush: Vintage butterscotch Simpson shaving brush
Soap/Cream: L&L Grooming and Chatillon Lux TSM Fougere shaving soap
Razor: Muhle Rocca Birch Bark Handle
Blade: Polsiver 'Brown' (1)
Post-shave: L&L Grooming and Chatillon Lux TSM Fougere splash
Fragrance: N/A

Cold, bleak, damp here in CBR - but a great shave!

Gx1QRPjl.jpg

Nice looking razor 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.