Shave of the Day Thread - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes I too feel the love for the Birch Rocca :love:

0ef2c5dada80ae569d3719ebed4f0982.jpg

I cannot understand how some overseas companies charge G.S.T.
Do they pass it on,what benefit to them?
Maybe they keep it?

Overseas companies with a turnover of sales to Australia above $A75k must register for GST and collect and remit it on sales to Australia. Same with digital sales from overseas

Overseas companies with a turnover of sales to Australia above $A75k must register for GST and collect and remit it on sales to Australia. Same with digital sales from overseas
Is this mandatory.
How can A.T.O. enforce this.
How are o/s coys subject to Au legislation

Date:- 26 October 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Maseto Beehive 'Horn' Tuxedo Synth. 26/54mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mike’s Natural ~ Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6S-R6 / Gillette Nacet #12 .... finished
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (30 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

Pre: WarmShower
Razor: Rocca R94
Blade: Rapira
Brush: 2-Band Silvertip badger
Soap: All Things Nice

Just when I thought I couldn’t get a smoother shave..... along came a rapira!! goodness me, if I couldn’t hear the whiskers getting cut I would of sworn there was no blade in the razor.

50531936121_1f90d27335_b.jpg

This is true, however only if they register, disclose and it doesn't looked enforced as we can't really stop them.
So none of you pricks better go dobbing in the major players!
Major players dobbed themselves in and 'report' their Australia sales so we as a country can claim these funds. It is the companies that claim the GST from Australian buyers who don't past this on to us that are the real bastards, err pricks.
Is this mandatory.
How can A.T.O. enforce this.
How are o/s coys subject to Au legislation
Yes, if under a trade agreement and some other reciprocal agreements. Then a big phat no. We can't reach into any company's pocket who are not registered here.
Do you trust the major Chinese sites that make you pay GST, that are registered and disclose all of it.

Pre: WarmShower
Razor: Rocca R94
Blade: Rapira
Brush: 2-Band Silvertip badger
Soap: All Things Nice

Just when I thought I couldn’t get a smoother shave..... along came a rapira!! goodness me, if I couldn’t hear the whiskers getting cut I would of sworn there was no blade in the razor.

50531936121_1f90d27335_b.jpg
Lets make a distinction here. Rapira platinum lux have a coating on them that grabs my hair on first use. Ie the whole first and second pass :rolleyes: hence the dislike for Russian blades.
However the Rapira swedish supersteel I believe have little or no coating.

@StratMan only mentioning this so others consider their blade choice :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.