Shaver Heaven "Broken Teeth": Bring It On?

Who else would be keen, and commit to buying, a tub of ShaverHeaven Broken Teeth®?

• Total voters

stillshunter

a man of resolve, a man of conviction
State Convenor - ACT
Group Buy Associate
2015 Sabbatical Fail
My all-time favorite scent. Johnny Good Sir has that many whiskey, smokey, almost an engine oil and broken teeth type scent. Doesn't lather up there with the best, but definitely a good Soap. If @Anthony can capture this scent in his new base he has a winner.

@Dale.Whiley has hit this one square on the head. JGS needs to go Lazarus. Well the soap itself could be improved, according to many, but the scent, agreed by most, cannot be beat (for those that appreciate that scent profile - as per the label).

o0uv3cR.png

Dr. Jon's Anne Bonny is the closest approximation I have found so far, but just imagine a ShaverHeaven quality lather with that JGSesque scent. Oh yeah! If anyone could pull this off then it would be our very own @Anthony .

So let this be a petition of sorts. Who else would be keen, and commit to buying, a tub of ShaverHeaven Broken Teeth®?

Nah. Stupid name. No tallow. Got way too much soap already. Haven't yet come across a soap I can't get a great lather with. Scent is overrated and who wants to smell like some yuppie anyhow. Label looks OK but it's hard to tell up here from the balcony.
Thanks for your input PJ.

Not really my kind of scent but you know, I'm surprised there hasn't been stronger menthol soaps from @Anthony. Menthol soaps have an audience around and about, and it's pretty much summer by now. Maybe it's time we see some menthol goodness enter the Shaver Heaven lineup.

I would be up for at least 1, probably more if the goodness of tallow is added.
@pyrokov has a point, we NEED more menthol, stat!
Sure fellow Masters of Menth @eggbert and @Nonick will collaborate and confirm this desire.

While I already have too much soap a JGS replacement I would buy in bulk!

+1 ... ... ... Or is that +15(soaps).

+1 if that would get it made or +15 if that was what is required.

Are you listening @Anthony ? We can send you JGS samples to get the smell from :)

Does anyone know Johnny himself - or know how to find him? In case @Anthony has any queries....you know what these soap creatives are like....

Breaking-Bad-Heisenberg.jpg

Last edited:
Not really my kind of scent but you know, I'm surprised there hasn't been stronger menthol soaps from @Anthony. Menthol soaps have an audience around and about, and it's pretty much summer by now. Maybe it's time we see some menthol goodness enter the Shaver Heaven lineup.

He posted this on october 10 in the Shaver Heaven facebook page. I also NEED menthol I'm dying on these 25c+ days.

"My fellow Aussies. Although we're in Spring at the moment, things are certainly heating up. Anyone up for some Menth infused soap? By Menth, we mean Menthol of course!
We wanted to bring you something that's never been done before. Typically, Menthol has been used in "Minty" scented soaps, but as you know, we like to push the boundaries here. So stay tuned for something new and exciting to help you escape the Spring / Summer heat!"

SH Menth, sounds just like my flava ;)

If it's mentholated and not mint it will be great.

Anthony you could use some staple sellers like barbershop and add a cooling effect for summer.

Who would back that kind of combo? (Me for one)

CIIIITRRUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PS citrus, in particular lime works ;)

I should add a caveat that a natural essential oils derived scent, not any of this fragrance oils synthetic chemical bs.
Original Source shower gel is the scent I'd seek to base it upon.

Shaver Heaven @Maxime D. ? Very much still going unless something drastic has happened in the last few days that I an unaware of.