Shaver Heaven "Broken Teeth": Bring It On?

Who else would be keen, and commit to buying, a tub of ShaverHeaven Broken Teeth®?

• Total voters
Hmm, NOS tub with puck in it... *whistles* :D

I agree the name needs tweaking...

And I'm not sure the description is accurate. JGS is a twist on a bay rum. It's amazing. The description above makes it sound like a dirty leather and petroleum type scent (like SH Desperado), which I don't like.

Anne Bonny is in the same ball park, but JGS is a couple of notches above. More spice, more complexity.

So obviously YES, I want some.

Have we considered asking Barrister and Mann? They are my favourite soap maker, and if anyone can pull of the scent, it's Will. I would be willing to post him my puck if he is willing to receive it.

Is he on this forum??

Is there a way to contact this Mr.Johnny?
Yes.

Hmmm, not sure. It's been a while now. I think @borked may have tried...
I do believe he has and that personal/family issues are holding back further contact from JGS, so is affording respectful space.
Don't quote me upon it though.

I agree the name needs tweaking...

And I'm not sure the description is accurate. JGS is a twist on a bay rum. It's amazing. The description above makes it sound like a dirty leather and petroleum type scent (like SH Desperado), which I don't like.

Anne Bonny is in the same ball park, but JGS is a couple of notches above. More spice, more complexity.

So obviously YES, I want some.

Have we considered asking Barrister and Mann? They are my favourite soap maker, and if anyone can pull of the scent, it's Will. I would be willing to post him my puck if he is willing to receive it.

Is he on this forum??
@Barrister & Mann most certainly is, as is JGS aware of this forum :)

If someone manage to recreate scent,,I'm in for a few pucks.
Tell me about it!!! I think quite a few of us are waiting for someone (please anyone!?!) to make it happen...