Should I buy 100 voskhods?

Is that a typo? If not, why on earth would you want 12 of them?
Plating experimentation my friend :)

And looks like I will be partaking in another run of these.

Plating experimentation my friend :)........

One plated with chrome, one plated with zinc, one plated with silver, one plated with gold, one with platinum etc..........????

..........And looks like I will be partaking in another run of these.

I don't know how many different metals or alloys you can use in plating but you're right, the original 12 Slims aren't going to be enough. Aim for 40 odd I'd say.

One plated with chrome, one plated with zinc, one plated with silver, one plated with gold, one with platinum etc..........????

I don't know how many different metals or alloys you can use in plating but you're right, the original 12 Slims aren't going to be enough. Aim for 40 odd I'd say.
Well, there also is the matter of Cerakote finishes ;)

Well, I just had what I think was the 6th shave on the voskhod in my parker 97r and it was superb! Being Sunday evening I had plenty of time to enjoy my shave and went with a hot towel and a shave oil before lathering up some shaver heaven barber shop with a little proraso red for flavour. I hadn't shaved in about 3 days, but the first pass still absolutely mowed through the whiskers like a hot knife through butter! Pretty just did a WTG and an ATG with a third pass just for clean up and got a close comfortable shave. Nice!

@thisISjoel before the dollar crashes and you can no longer afford the Voskhod blades you need to order a thousand, no ten thousand - just in case. By the way you came up in our Adelaide get together discussion and we all agreed you need to get at a minimum 1000 blades. :) minimum.

Steve

@thisISjoel before the dollar crashes and you can no longer afford the Voskhod blades you need to order a thousand, no ten thousand - just in case. By the way you came up in our Adelaide get together discussion and we all agreed you need to get at a minimum 1000 blades. :) minimum.

Steve

Well, considering I've got 7 shaves on this blade so if I did that every time, with my frequency of shaves, 1000 blades would last me about 38 years :)

I don't know how to feel about being a topic of conversation at your meet up, but I guess I'm flattered :p

... 1000 blades would last me about 38 years ...

Ummm, yeah, your point being?

I think you will find we all have enough blades for at least our lifetimes and in @Monsta_AU's case for any great grandchildren :)

Some, have enough vintage blades along for that accomplishment @Mark1966 :)