Should I buy 100 voskhods?

So I've had like 3 shaves on the voskhod, I think and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm going to switch back to a personna red once this blade is done because I think I still like them better, but I won't know for sure until I go back.

I've got 1000 of these, I love them. I bought a heap from some russian on ebay. They're not for everyone, there are better blades out there sure, but for my style and my razor (R41 2011) it's a perfect match.
You can get five or six shaves comfortably.

Hmm, the way you lot are talking, I'm starting to think I prematurely discounted them...

THe one I tried felt like nothing special, just an average blade that was neither smooth or sharp and didn't last exceptionally long either to make up for it is what I recall.

THe one I tried felt like nothing special, just an average blade that was neither smooth or sharp and didn't last exceptionally long either to make up for it is what I recall.
I think it depends greatly, as do most results, on the razor you put it in. I find hte Voskies work best in an aggressive razor like the R41, when i try them in my Merkur Progress, I get a less favourable result.
If you want to try them again I'm happy to flick you a pack.

Hmm, might be the issue, tried in slim shady.
37c a better option in your opinion ?

See and I enjoy my Voskods in my mild to medium aggressive razors! Seriously @borked they are fantastic and I too have more than a 1000 of them!

The only department they might not excel is in the longevity, but at less than 10 cents a blade - who cares!

If sharp and smooth for a few at Astra green prices, all is good in my books :)
Just not sure which razor I should try them in in that case.
Will have to inventory what I own to see if there's something suitable before accepting that gracious offer.

I threw a fresh one in the fatip grande this morning. Did a nice 3 pass shave (wtg and 2 xtg), no atg since I find the fatip too aggressive for that, but a pretty nice shave nonetheless.

If sharp and smooth for a few at Astra green prices, all is good in my books :)
Just not sure which razor I should try them in in that case.
Will have to inventory what I own to see if there's something suitable before accepting that gracious offer.
What razors do you have to choose from?

12x slim's
1x fatboy
3x toggles
2x black beauty's
1x 37c
1x pils
1x aristocrat #21
1x bbq, ahem weber
Every type of Shick Krona, bar the adjustable (as someone will not part ways with it to complete my collection! hmpf)
A few open comb vintage gillettes and solid bar gillettes, that I would have to supply an image to identify.
Probably a few more that have escaped my dragon chasing mind atm.

I'm guessing either one of the vintage open combs or the BBQ would be the pick to try them in ?

12x slim's
1x fatboy
3x toggles
2x black beauty's
1x 37c
1x pils
1x aristocrat #21
1x bbq, ahem weber
Every type of Shick Krona, bar the adjustable (as someone will not part ways with it to complete my collection! hmpf)
A few open comb vintage gillettes and solid bar gillettes, that I would have to supply an image to identify.
Probably a few more that have escaped my dragon chasing mind atm.

I'm guessing either one of the vintage open combs or the BBQ would be the pick to try them in ?
Spot on, I would try the Weber