Store finally open

Legalese derived from an entrapment nature, in order to benefit him personally via reduced competition.
Nothing in regards to bartering and trades are or were ever listed as restrictions and indeed is a part of the spirit of den reduction and product appreciation.
Reduce what you're not loving to someone that desires to use it for something you are :)

Yeah I guess, but if we're going to make references to the religious practices of denial, abstinence, chastisement etc, that in comparison sounds like a load of agnostic bull.

Sorry before I finalise the order what's the discount voucher code for P&C members again?
The same for every Aussie! Great products at solid prices all year around. [emoji6]

(There may be special bonuses for P&Cers in time...)

I just snagged order #142, he doesn't need discount codes yet!

Free standard post on orders over $80. Not hard to spend that much either.

I just snagged order #142, he doesn't need discount codes yet!

Free standard post on orders over $80. Not hard to spend that much either.
Need ?
No.
Nice ?
Hell yeah :)

Can't complain with service from this store. Order made Monday evening, arrived yesterday. Everything was very well packed. I imagine this store will continue to grow and I wish @shavetheman all the very best with this venture going forward.

I took a look, but unfortunately it has camphor in it too.

I imagine it would smell like liniment - like the Stirling Frozen Tundra I moved on for that very reason.

I took a look, but unfortunately it has camphor in it too.

I imagine it would smell like liniment - like the Stirling Frozen Tundra I moved on for that very reason.

You don't like camphor? We'll have to call you eggbert the arthropod.

Had a look around. Added a couple of things to cart to see shipping etc. Bit stiff IMO.

Now get email spammed everyday to complete my order. Fucking points off for that shit.

Had a look around. Added a couple of things to cart to see shipping etc. Bit stiff IMO.

Now get email spammed everyday to complete my order. Fucking points off for that shit.
Oh you're such an old grouch Drubs. It's why I love ya....like we all loved this fella when we was kids...

latest

Yeah, I did the same and came to the same conclusion. Had to log back in and wipe my virtual shopping cart. I guess there's more artisan/unusual stuff for sale which is good for many here but, if like me, you've got past the wanna try everything on the planet stage of wet shaving and generally have run of the mill stuff it's not that exciting, price wise (to say the least). Glad it's Drubbing and not me who blurted that out. He gets a special seat on the balcony for that one.

I tell you what, you want grumpy? I've just got off the phone to get a car insurance quote from Youi - you know, we ask more questions and get you the best price. Bull fucking shit.

Do not attempt to get a quote from these fuckers. I did it online and couldn't get a price till I entered a sms pin they sent. 10 seconds later I get a phone call. Then I spent half a fucking hour giving them the same information I already gave them online, had to go through the up sell bullshit regards the other insurances I've got, which would give me 20% off the car quote, then they gave me a price that was more than double than the first quote I got elswhere, and wanted my credit card details and direct debit to hold the quote for me. It was at this point I hung up.

When people pull that shit on me, they're not getting any business. not even if they're competitive.

Why don't you special WA folks combine an order and get free shipping ?