alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
After the fantastic success of the Fatboy Friday a couple of weeks ago - many thanks to @Draco Noir and @Lifes a Peach - we all thought this could become a more permanent fixture here.

Every member is more than welcome to make suggestions for other themes - but in true P&C style the decision will be made in an autocratic manner by a totally anonymous panel without any room for objections :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And without further ado - let's go for a Tallow Saturday - Saturday, April 2nd (we didn't want to start with an April fools joke).

So bring out your favourite tallow soaps and creams and post some pictures of your shaves in the SOTD thread!

Hope you are all excited and ready to show your tallow goodness - only 2 more days to go!!!

So what are you going to use? Are you more the vintage Penhaligon kind of guy or an Italian soap lover who shows us a brick of Cella? Maybe you like old world classics like Da Fat and Haslinger or you prefer modern tallow like Mike's and Stirling? Or your are a classy type of scent guy and go for Barrister & Mann and Cold River Soap Works? Or maybe you are a local guy and have already some Shaver Heaven Tallow on hand?

In any case don't forget to show those lovely SOTD pictures and maybe even some lather shots!
TALLOW SATURDAY - Saturday April.2 - only here at P&C

My drawer is full of tallow...its going to be a tough choice.

Only vegan soap I own now is SAM but that actually belongs to @borked after we made a swap arrangement. It's still here because he is yet to locate part of the swap! How big is your soap drawer Borked?:D

... How big is your soap drawer Borked?:D

You probably don't want to know, but I'm suggesting the word you are looking for is CUPBOARD not drawer ...

You probably don't want to know, but I'm suggesting the word you are looking for is CUPBOARD not drawer ...
No, I believe it's ROOM not cupboard.

Not at all - but some of us are doing the MAYdness use of 1 soap theme and so we didn't want to overload things...

Having said that, there might be room for brush themed day ;)

No soap topic this month in support of our MAYdness members

Both S options sound good - any more takers? And I'd propose Sunday:

So either Slant Sunday or Synthetic Sunday - please voice your preference